Two

~Snookie's POV~

I slowly open my eyes and find myself staring at the glass ceiling of one of the bigger rooms in the warehouse. I slowly sit up and go outside to find Jane and Darcy talking to the London police. Darcy is the one who notices me first and runs over to me with Jane following close behind her.

"Snookie! Where the hell were you?!" Darcy yells as they run over.

"Please tell me you didn't call the police" I say as I meet them half way.

"Well what were we supposed to do?" Jane asks as they both stand infront of me.

"Not call the police" I say as I cross my arms.

"We were freaking out!" Darcy exclaims.

"You call the cops they call the fed and next thing we know we got the government crawling all over like creeps Area 51ing the shit out of this place" I say as it begins to rain everywhere but where Darcy, Jane, and I are standing.

"Snookie. . ." Jane says but trails off.

"Have you forgot that there was a stable gravitational anomaly going on in there. Jane had unimpeded access to this place, her only competition was 10 years old" I begin ranting not noticing that we are not getting drenched by rain.

"Snookie. You were gone for 5 hours" Darcy says and I go silent as I blink in shock.

"What?" I ask in shock before we hear thunder. I finally look around and notice that it is raining everywhere other than where we're standing. Darcy and Jane seem to notice it as well.

"That's weird" Darcy says as I hold out my hand palm up but feel no water hitting it.

I look around and notice a blonde man in armor who seems familiar, I just can't put a name to his face. I begin walking towards him and the circle of rain free ground follows me, drenching Jane and Darcy with rain. I continue walking until I come to stand infront of him and I look up at him.

"Luna. . ." the man says a name that sounds somewhat familiar as he smiles down at me.

"I'm sorry but do I know you, you seem familiar?" I ask as I look at the man infront of me.

"Luna it is me Thor, your brother" the man now known as Thor says to me.

"I am sorry Thor but whoever your looking for, I'm not her. Even if I was I wouldn't know, I have no memories of anything before I was found in New Mexico by Jane" I say and I see a look of sadness come to his face.

"Then what shall I call you?" Thor asks and I hesitate at first but he's in my memory flashes and apparently I trusted him before I lost my memories.

"Snookie" I say and Thor nods.

"Alright, Snookie" Thor says and my name doesn't sound right coming out of his mouth, like it's not my true name.

"Actually, call me Luna. You know me by that name and seem to be more comfortable saying that name" I say and the sad look on his face turns to a look of hope.

"Hey, is this you?" Darcy asks, cutting off Thor before he can say anything, as she comes over using a coat to shield herself from the rain. Thor looks up and suddenly it stops raining and I sigh in annoyance as I look at Darcy.