Three

~Snookie's POV~

As soon as we landed Thor ushered me to a room that kinda looks like a hospital room of some sort. Thor helps me up onto the rectangle block that is in the middle of the room and let's just say that was uncomfortable. I lay there staring at the ceiling of the room that I am in as a bunch of women crowd around me. I begin to feel uncomfortable but I don't let it show so no one thinks that I'm a coward. The top of the thing that I am laying on begins to glow as I lay there and I look around at the people around me. I watch as they pull up what looks like amber particle's that form strings that hover a foot over me.

"What's that?" I ask as I reach up and touch it.

"Be still" one of the women says to me as an amber silhouetted my body floats up. I stare in slight awe as I reach out and touch the amber particle me.

"This is not of earth, what is it?" Thor asks one of the other women.

"We do not know, but the princess has a slight chance of survival with the amount of energy that is surging through her" the woman Thor asked says as she looks at me.

"I know I've been told I am related to the blonde beefcake over there but am I seriously a princess?" I ask but no one answers my question.

"My words are mere noises to you that you ignore them completely" an old guy with an eyepatch says as he walks into the room.

"My sister is ill and has no memories of us" Thor says to the old dude.

"Thor, who's the old dude?" I ask as I look at Thor.

"Luna this is Odin, our father" Thor says to me.

"I'm related to him? Wow no wonder I'm an asshole" I say and Thor laughs slightly.

"I brought her here so that we could help her" Thor says to Odin.

"She does not belong here anymore than a goat belongs at a banquet table" Odin says as the amber images disappear, ignoring what I had just said.

"Did he just compare me to a goat? Wow no wonder I left, and you call yourself my father" I say as I sit up, leaning back on the palms of my hands as I talk.

"Not anymore am I your father" Odin says and I glare at him.

"Something is within her father. Something I have not seen before" Thor says as he moves over to Odin.

"Her new world she calls home has its healers their called doctors. Let them deal with it. Guards take her back to Midgard" Odin says as he begins to walk away. Two guards come up to me and try to follow Odin's orders by trying to touch me.

"No I would not-" Thor begins to say before one of the guards touches me.

"Must protect, host" a voice in my head says before the guards are pushed back by a red force and I am made to lay back down on the table by the force of the red force.

"Touch her, Luna are you alright?" Thor asks as he comes over to me.

"Yea" I says as I nod. Odin comes over to my other side and his hand hovers over my arm as my veins glow red.