One

~Snookie's POV~

I watch as Jane gets into the Jeep and give her a sorry look since we interrupted her date that she was so excited about. Darcy begins driving and I sigh as I push her assistant off of me since he ended up sliding into me when Darcy took a sharp turn. I glare at Darcy and Jane gives me a look of sympathy since she knows I'm the one who drives the best.

"I have totally mastered driving in London" Darcy says as we go down a one way street

"You totally have not" I say as I readjust myself in the back seat.

"C'mon Snook you know you love me" Darcy says as she watches the road.

"Truthfully I am questioning that love Darcy" I say as we approach the place that the readings were coming from. Jane calls Eric as Darcy pulls up to a warehouse and parks the car near it.

"C'mon this will be exciting!" Darcy exclaims as we get out of the Jeep.

"Or it could be a big ass bucket of nothing" I say as I adjust my green beanie before I shove my hands into my dark blue leather jacket pockets.

"Quit being a Debby downer Snook. Look! The intern is excited" Darcy says as she points at her intern.

"Ean" the intern now known as Ean says to Darcy.

"Do you want the phase meter?" Darcy asks as she points at Jane.

"No" Jane says in a deadpan voice.

"Bring the phase meter. The toaster looking thing" Darcy says as she tosses the keys at Ean as she walks away.

I follow Darcy and Jane, feeling like something bad is going to happen to one of them if I don't go with them. I look at Jane with a frown on my face since she seems to be depressed about something. She walks in a different direction than we were so Darcy calls her and Jane wonders how to change the ringtone for her phone. We walk inside the warehouse and look around but we freeze when we here loud foot steps running up the stairs.

"I am not getting stabbed in the name of science" Darcy says and I roll my eyes as I walk ahead of everyone.

"Oh don't be such a coward Darcy" I say as I stop walking.

"It's okay we're Americans, and I am not a coward" Darcy says as she raises her hands in surrender.

"Is that supposed to make them like us?" Jane asks from where she stands next to Darcy. A bunch of kids walk out from their hiding spots to look at us.

"Kids, you were scared of kids" I say to Darcy with a raised eyebrow as I look at the kids infront of me.

"Well I didn't know they were kids!" Darcy exclaims to me.

"Are you the police?" A little girl aka as she walks up to Jane.

"No were scientists, well I am" Jane says as she looks at the girl who could be no older than 12.

"Thanks" Darcy says sarcastically to Jane.

"We just found it" one of the boys says and I walk over to him.