Chapter 1

I woke up on an empty stomach, wishing my mother made breakfast. She also just woke up on an empty stomach. She walked into my room and asked what I wanted. I said," Just some pancakes" and she left my room as I fixed my sister's soon-to-be-messy dollhouse. Once I fixed my sister's dollhouse, I went downstairs to be smacked with the aurora of pancakes. I walked in the kitchen to my mom wearing a robe. I walked up to her," Mom, what flavor pancakes?" She said," BLOOD!"

I woke up out of my sleep, but I was on the kitchen floor smelling pancakes. Remembering my faint dream, I stood up in alert and walked to my stove to see a freshly cleaned skillet which surprised me because it still smelled like pancakes, my mom went on a business trip last week and is coming back next month, my siblings are at camp for the summer, and my pet cat is at the vet for swallowing sewer water.

(2 Hours Later)

As I was watching scream, you know that new movie that just came out with the killer who wears a mask? No? Yes? Well as I was watching scream, I heard someone calling my phone, I stood up, my knees cracked and my back stiffened, and walked limply to my phone which was on the table in the kitchen.

(Calling from North Carolina #910-346-5928)

Me-Hello, my mother's not here currently and my sibling are at camp, please call later.

Unknown- That's all I need to hear........

The person on the other side of the line hung up, leaving me confused and mildly disturbed, I put my phone down and someone knocked at the door "Bang! Bang! Bang!" I jumped and my heart skipped a beat. I walked limply to the door but I didn't have the courage to open it. While moving my shaky hand to the door,  my body goes limp as my phone ringed again. "The ringtone of my mother" I thought. I ran upstairs, twisted my ankle, and fell hitting my chin, cracking my bone, and stood up limping to my phone with my mouth dangling open.

(Received call from mother)

Mom-Hey sweets

Me-hmm(can't speak remember?)

Mom- There's a serial killer on the loose and is on our street, are you okay?

Me-ahhmeeee

Mom- Lock your doors please, I can't have another child die in my Christian auditorium filled household.

(End of Chapter 1)