28

+yuha

It was the day of the meet-up and i was nervous for god knows what reason.

I had a hard time picking the dress i wanted to wear. I messed up all my closet, took out all my clothes, messing up even my room. But still didn't find a single decent dress to wear. So I went to my vanity to do my makeup first to at least not look like a car hit me. But again, my mascara was dry and eyeliner smudged and i had no pretty lip tint.

After throwing my clothes at the wall, screaming at my bed lamp and listening to some sad love songs, i felt a bit better.

At last, i managed to fetch out some old tshirts. A nirvana tee? Nope, too grunge. A sunflower vintage dress? Are you going for a sleepover, seriously.

I had one hour left to get out of the house to catch the bus and i was tense. So i resolved into wearing a baby blue ruffle long sleeve with dark skinny jeans and white sneakers.

As soon as i got like 3 blocks away from my house, me being me, realized i only had put on some moisturizer so i rushed back home to get some lip tint and started to run towards the bus station.

I rushed to the venue as fast as my legs could take me just to be in a crowd full of crazy fangirls. Woah no joke, indeed jinnie.

Finally, getting a seat in front, the show started after what felt like a century. The first one that came, Pentagon were pretty good. I, Jung Yuha, was even shamelessly liking the beat.

After about three groups performed, there was a short break where announcements were made and letters from international fans were read, getting bored, my eyes started scanning the crowd around me to look for Jinnie although i had zero ideas on what he looked like but also even if he was in my line of sight, all I could see was just girls and girls only.

I was snapped back into reality when a group came on stage and i noticed some faces looking familiar and realized it was Stray Kids! Wait- STRAY KIDS!! I screamed, yes i did that.

The rap was amazing, and the choreography had me literally fangirling like all the others. It reached Hyunjin's part when he suddenly stopped dancing and made eye contact with the crowd, locking gazes with mine, my internal organs were begging to burst out into butterflies.

He rapped his whole verse staring at me, that i literally stopped breathing for a whole minute. What the hell is this feeling?

After Hyunjin and his friends performed - okay, Stray Kids performed, the show pretty much had just passed in a blink of an eye.

I got out of the studio a but early in order to avoid getting crushed to death was the rush of the other girls and started to text Jinnie.

+jinnie

Being as excited as ever that the show got such a good reaction, me and the other members were resting in our room when I remembered that I had to see Yuha. I started to get suddenly nervous as a noodle considering the fact that I had finally seen her in real, she was beyond pretty, her camera did absolutely no justice to her.

I was halfway out of the backstage rooms when our manager stopped me, "Hyunjin, where are you going?"

"Erm..I have to meet a friend who came here just now," I said trying to make a fast lie.

"The fans are still out there and if you go out, it's going to be rough, meet up with that friend later, ok?" A concerned look clearly shown on his face, he spoke.

"Hyung, please, just 20 minutes."

"Hyunjin, this is the last time i'm telling you. Fans are dangerous if they get too close, now go back in, will you?"

Realizing that i won't ever win over Hyung, i nodded as i turned back to go in again.

@jinnie: hey yuha

@jinnie: sorry I had
some things come
  up at home

@jinnie: i had
to leave early

She replied right after a few seconds.

@youhaha: ohh

@youhaha: yeah,
no worries

@youhaha: i was about
to go home anyways.

@youhaha: stay safe!

@jinnie: i saw you btw ^^

@jinnie: you look
much cuter in real

seen