Demon dictionaries, libraries and strange demon shlick.

"Soooo." The man shifted uncomfortably next to me, I could feel his eyes on me.--

      --"Nu stR_aga_DuMn otGh-dIm!" My audio receptors were barely able to pick up a language from its screech of pain as it clutched its face, the stench of burnt flesh assaulting my nose--

      "So, what?" I didn't need to see to know the solder next to me flinched at my tone, and honestly, I was beyond caring at this point in time, replaying the video feed of the SCP my team had dealt with yesterday.--

      --It wretched it's arm off its burnt horribly mangled face with what I think had been hade--however that didn't last long as pure blown Fear shown in its eye. "Ni_m Fr-agad_mu d_el-gradu!"--

      "So, sir!" He was quick to fix his mistake, my audio receptors easily picking up on the speeding up of his heart rate.

      "Why do want to go to the Wanderer's library, sir?" The truck ran over a small pit, causing everyone in it to jump in our seats. My head collided with the roof of the cramped truck with an audible 'bang', yet I felt no pain in the ordeal.

      Pulling the video clip down to regain both sides of my vision, I side glanced at the solder next to me. "My reasoning is my own, so long as I'm not causing harm." He shrank back at my tone, involuntarily making himself smaller than he already was.

      I could see a portion of myself in his eyes, my eye socket glowed a crimson red amits the steel grey metal that surrounded it, the metal having dipped down in a sharp line down to my jaw almost like a big scar. Though not clearly visible from a distance, there was no hiding the odd blotches of color a shade lighter around my jaw- the organic metal shined in the minimalistic light, appearing to be made out of copper. "Yes, sir." He gulped and looked down, positively trying not to shake like a leaf.

      Looking away from the soldier it was simple for me to bring back the video clip from my databanks, however in expense to only seeing in one eye. I checked the audio feed for the umpteenth time, hoping to somehow get a better understanding of its strange speech...Nothing-no amount of changing the pitch and running it through several programs achieved nothing but waste my time and cause my ears to ring. Large hydraulics hissed and my wings shifted slightly, expressing my annoyance with the video clip without causing me to show any emotion in the traditional sense.

      The truck came to a halt almost suddenly which caused a sleeping solder on my right crash into my shoulder- Hard. He sat up as quick as he had fallen, spouting a set of lewd curses that instantly died down once he realized who it was that he crashed into. "S-Sorry sir!" He apologized quickly, a quick glance revealed that he was saluting me.

      I uttered no comment and simply unstrapped the buckle of the seatbelt, getting out of the truck faster than the others passengers could even think. The force from the simple motion as getting out of the truck was enough to leave small cracks on the cemented road when my feet landed on it.

      The birds were chirping, the sun shining brightly in the sky, and SCP foundation personnel was scurrying around the abandoned warehouse turned compound. My wings uncurled given the chance to go from their previous position, catching a few eyes in the process. Going over to the gates with barbed wire all around I was greeted by two guards on ground level with more atop the walls that surrounded the complex. "Clearance?" One demanded with the other one standing at attention and looking like he was ready to shoot anything that moved.

      Wordlessly pulling up the sleeve of my uniform, displaying the black and grey metal that would usually be hidden from sight. Turning it over caused a panel to flip open near my wrist and dispense a keycard halfway. I pulled it all the way out and gave it to the guard who was now staring at the metal appendage --As if I don't know I'm less human than you already-- I held back from voicing my thoughts on his staring.