Marta x childish female reader

I looked behind me as I ran away. " Get back here you little girl!", the man coming after me said. Immediately that alerted everyone within hearing range towards me direction. My adrenalin pumped as I ran and avoided obstacles and eventually darted through the cornfield. I held my stuffed animal to my chest and I clenched at its paws. I was hoping my stuffed animal would bring me comfort as I sought out a good hiding place in the corn and kept my calm. Eventually I hear one of the men pursuing me go," Oh crap it is Marta!" Then I hear the rest stop running at my general location to go the opposite way. It was really dark and my only source of light was the moon which gave me very little to see. I stayed still as I listened to shuffling and what sounded like church mutterings coming from an older woman. As the sound grew closer I heard the dragging of something heavy. I felt petrified since it sounded like they were mere inches away. I held my stuffed animal close to my face as I closed my eyes tightly trying to stay calm. It was a few moments of silence as I heard a voice say," There you are my child." I open my eyes and fall back on my butt. I felt a hand touch my head softly then I hear them say," Shhh. Do not be afraid. I am here." Then they lifted me up by my free arm and pulled me close before lifting me up by my butt and cradling me close to them. I tried to stay calm as I decided it would be best to do whatever this woman wanted and not try to struggle. I could hear her heartbeat and I could hear her singing a low familiar tune. I felt so drained and I cuddled closely with my stuffed animal before I proceeded to pass out.

So I was requested to do a story with a childish reader. I decided a stuffed animal would be a good way to imply the childish part. I know it isn't long and it is mainly due to the fact I don't know what to write since I am not too familiar with the second game.

Also I have been busy drawing for people and recently dealt with losing my home and haven't been really inspired to write.

Hopefully this is alright even though it isn't a major part. Maybe I can write something better later and come up with a better starting or whatever. I just feel drained of creativity lately when it comes to writing.

I'm so sorry for it being so short. I feel like punishing myself for this. Why brain why you do this to me!!!!