“I’ll let you feed her now. Your mom wants to take us all out tonight.” I smile up at her, but then frown.

“By all of us you mean just us right? Or Us and Billy and… Jacob.” Rosalie hesitates , but eventually gives in to tell me that it’s just our family. I shrug, I guess it will be better if Jacob isn’t there. There would be too much tension and I don’t want to break up any fights tonight. "Good."

Rose giggles, “Yep. Well I'll see you later. I’m going home to change.”

“Okay, bye.” I sit down in the rocking chair near the corner. Rosalie comes to kiss mine and Michelle’s forehead before leaving. Once she’s gone and the door is closed and locked I start breastfeeding her.

I look down at my little baby girl, she’s so beautiful. And Emmett and Rose are right. She looks nothing like Jacob and only a little bit like me. She has all of her daddy’s features. Her real daddy’s features. She has Michael’s caramel skin color, light brown beautiful eyes, his dark black curly hair and just the way her face is formed is so much identical to Michael’s. I fear that Jacob and I wont be able to pull this off. My family, like now, will notice somewhere in the future that Michelle looks nothing like Jacob and only similar to me in the slightest bit.

Jacob has black hair, green eyes and  dark skin- because he’s Indian! I have dark brown eyes, slightly white skin color and my hair is brown. What will happen when she’s 6 years old and looks exactly like Michael? I bite my bottom lip and hold her close to me. In a soothing reassuring voice I whisper, “Daddy will come back to us. I promise you my princess, daddy will find his way back to us, if it’s the last thing he does. He promised.”

.

.

Four Years Later…

.

.

“Happy birthday my four year old!!” I pick her up from her crib and hug her tightly. She hasn’t woken up yet, but I know what will make her wake up. “Oh Jacob!” I call out the door.

“Yeah?” He walks in the room smiling at Michelle.

“DADA!!!” Michelle screams excitedly reaching for Jacob.

“Someone wants her daddy.” I pass her off to him as I make my way to the door. Jacob places her on his hip.

“Hi sweetheart. Did you miss daddy?”

“Are you kidding me!? She’s a daddy’s girl!! She always misses daddy! Right sweetie?” Michelle giggles and laughs as she hugs Jacob’s neck as tightly as she can. “Come on silly girl. Time for your birthday party!”

“Birfday Party!!” She screams as Jacob runs down the stairs with her bouncing in his arms. I smile at the two of them, my babies. I have two babies to take care of now that Jacob and I are living together in his house. I finally left my parents house when I turned 18. After they forbid me from living with him before I was 18. I couldn’t stand the tension every time Jacob came to see his daughter. It was so unfair to him. If only they knew the truth about Michelle’s birth father.

Jacob couldn’t come see Michelle without my brothers harassing him or my father glaring at him. I got sick and tired of it so I was done. The morning of my 18th birthday, I grabbed mine and Michelle’s bags and left. We came straight to Jacob’s house where he had a whole party for us with just the four of us. Billy, Michelle, Jacob and I. It was actually a really good birthday. Then I went back home and had to deal with the emotional deal with my family, but  eventually they stopped trying to convince me to stay. I think they’ve learned to deal with the idea that Jacob and I are parents now and if they hate Jacob then they hate Michelle and I.  Only I wish they didn’t. Because Jacob is not her birthfather! I was trying to work up the courage to tell them about Michael, but I chickened out. I was so scared of their reactions considering their reaction to my pregnancy was nowhere near good. He still hasn’t come home and the police have stopped trying to find him. Only I haven’t lost hope that he’ll return to Michelle and I.

.

Later That Night…

.

I walk into Michelle’s room where I see Jacob putting her to bed. Aw my girl, she had a lot of fun with her cousins. Anaiya and Ethan had twins three years ago, a year after Michelle’s birth. A boy and girl named Melissa and Mark while Emmett and Rose had a girl named Sapphire. Michelle loves to play with her cousins and has an amazing time every time. Sometimes she’d rather spend the night with Anaiya or Emmett than her own home.

Jacob turns to face me and smiles. I weakly smile back as he places Michelle down and walks towards me. “Coming to bed tonight or gonna stay up?” He asks. Jacob knows I never go to bed when he does. I always wait before or after he does. I know it’s not fair on my part considering I slept in the same bed with him for four years, but I still feel uncomfortable. It’s not supposed to be Jacob I sleep with every night. It’s supposed to be Michael and I know he’ll come back.

I take a look at my sleeping girl in the room then at Jacob. “I’m going out.” I announce grabbing my jacket from the hall closet.

“Out where?” he asks.

“Out. I’ll be back though.” I kiss his cheeks when he asks for a kiss. I know he wants one on the lips, but I cant. I cant do that.

Without a second glance at his hurt face I turn and run downstairs and out the door. I need a drink. Really bad.

.

Hours Later…

Jacob’s P.O.V

.

I wake up to an empty bed. God, where the hell is she!? It’s been 5 hours since she left. I get out of bed and go check on Michelle. She seems alright, sleeping peacefully. I’m about to go back to my room when starts to stir, “Daddy,” She calls sleepily.

I walk inside and over to her bed, “Hey princess…” I sit on her bed and caress her face.

She rubs her eyes and looks up at me, “Daddy where is mama?” She asks.

Biting my bottom lip I hesitate to tell her. I don’t know where she is, but I decide against it. She doesn’t need to worry about Alice right now. “Mama is sleeping princess. Now go back to sleep okay?” I start to get up, but she grabs my hand holds me there.

“Daddy no go. Stay with me. I go to sleep then you go. Okay?”

I smile at her and lay down in her bed enclosing her in my arms, “Okay baby.”

Waiting for her to fall asleep, I hug my girl close and watch as her eyes start to close shut until she is completely asleep. I wait a few minutes after to make sure that I don’t wake her. Once she’s in a deep sleep I get out of bed and start to make my way to my room. Until I hear the door open downstairs and see Alice stumble in the house drunk…

Drunk!?!

.

Alice’s P.O.V

.

I land in someone’s arms and put my hand on my head. My head hurts like a bitch and I cant think or see anything right now. When I look up the first thing I see is Michael’s face… Michael’s face!!

I reach up and clutch his face in my hands. Looking Michael’s eyes I’m memorized. How did he… when did he? I don’t care the main thing is he came back!!! Michael came back!!!

“Michael,” I whisper.

“Who??”

I smile up at him and bring his lips down to mine before he can say another word. Oh my god!! I’VE MISSED HIM SO MUCH!!!! I slip my hands under his shirt and slip it off over his head like I did five years ago. “Alice I’m not-“

“Shut up and kiss me!!” He seems to give in, though I knew he would. I smile, grab his hand and pull him upstairs to my bedroom.