Chapter Ten: Truth

Start from the beginning

"It's not bull shit explain to me why the fuck you have them!" I yelled at him while he threw the gun on his bed.

"Ion got to explain shit to yo ass!" He yelled back slipping his boxers on underneath his towel.

"You right you don't so imma just take my ass home!" I yelled at him walking to his closet to get my shit.

He grabbed my arm then put me against the wall in a swiftly motion then placed both his hands on my neck but he wasn't adding pressure so it didn't scare me. "You ain't going nowhere." He said then kissed my lips. He pulled back looking me in my eyes for a few seconds then moving away from me.

I just stared at him before I started to walk away. "Loses that damn attitude Jaylein." He said then smacked my ass.

God damn he a huge turn on.

...

Chris pov

Me and Jaylein laid in my bed all cuddled up and shit.

I guess I can say I'm falling for her sexy ass. Before we started being together I use to just say imma fuck her then leave it at that. But now I got to know her and she different from the rest of these hoes out here.

It's crazy for me the feel this way about a chick cuh I ain't never met a bitch that mane me feel the way she do.

"Why you just staring at me?" She asked smiling.

"No reason." I told her running my fingers threw her long hair as she watched TV.

"Chrissy I want you to be for real with me." She told me sitting up. I looked at the side of her face with a confused look. "Just tell me what you do for living." She said and I rolled my eyes.

I wanna tell her but then again I don't I want to keep her clean of everything give her no worry about the shit I do.

"Why?" I asked her.

She turned and looked at me then sighed. "I think I'm falling for you." She said looking me in my eyes. I didn't say anything back because before I could she spoke. "And I need to know before I do completely." She added tucking her hair behind her ear. I stared at her in the eyes and she tried not to look at me. "Say something its awkward now." She said while she chuckled.

"I'm falling for you too-" I started then she cut me off.

"Then tell me." She said looking me in my eyes.

Before I thought to much about it I told her. "I deal." I said and she looked at me with his confused face.

"Deal?" She asked. "As in selling drugs?" She asked with her eyebrows up. "You sell drugs." She said looking straight ahead. "Do you do them?" She asked looking at me.

"Naw Jj." I told her.

"So that's why, you leave at random times of the night, that explains all your cars and shit, this big as house, and that's what Trey, Aug, and Red do too." She said as it all clicked in her mind. "But why do it?" She asked me.

I sat up and thought about it. "I ain't neva told anyone this shit." I chuckled as she looked at me. "When I was 3 my dad left us and my mom couldn't provide for me or her. She got depressed and got hooked on drugs that's when she lost me to the system when I was 4. From there it was fostered home to foster home until I was about 14 when ran away that's when I met Trey." I told her. "His parents sorta took me in but Trey had issues with his step dad so we ran away." I said shrugging. "We ended up here where we met August and Red. August was struggling with his moms his sister and brother, and Red was like me so we decided to make our own money and fuck everyone else getting to the top." I told her trying to make it as short as possible.

"You you never finished Highschool?" She asked and I shook my head No. "And you haven't talk to nun of your birth family since you were 4?" She asked again and I shook my head no again.

"My dad is remarried and my moms ion know where she is." I told her truthfully. "But I'm over it I'm living with the life I wanted so I can't complain." She nodded then looked straight at the TV just thinking. I grabbed her hand then she turned and looked at me. "What's going threw yo head?" I asked her.

"Nothing, I just want you to be safe." She said and I smiled and nodded then kissed her sexy ass lips.