Daiki watched Sebastian turn indicating he obviously wanted nothing to do with his father or his half-brother. A young female with dark skin and black hair with a red undertone stepped over. "Sebastian, where are you going."

"We're leaving Maru."

"Sebastian..." The girl grabbed Sebastian's arm. "I told you this is a social custom, but that I wasn't letting you get out of it. I know you don't like me, but he's your father so..."

Sebastian turned and pointed at Daiki. "That's my father Maru. As you can see, he is very much alive."

The young female stared making Daiki speak up. "I honestly had no idea Ichiro told Sebastian that."

Maru tugged at Sebastian's ear pulling him down slightly, so he was now closer to her in height. "Are you telling me someone had to lie to you just so that you would go and see your own father? You're horrible Sebastian!"

"I..." His oldest son looked towards the ground rather sheepishly. "You don't know me Maru."

"That's because you don't give anybody have the chance to know you."

Daiki glanced over at his second oldest knowing full well he instigated the whole thing. Any plans of chiding the young man flew out the window when he saw the look of disappointment on Ichiro's face. He turned back towards Sebastian and Maru. "Look, Sebastian. You obviously took the time out of your busy schedule to be here, so why not make the best of it? Hit the sloops and give your head a chance to cool, then you and I can talk."

"About what? There's nothing to talk about."

"Yes, there is."

...

Hitting the slopes probed refreshing. Of course, Maru didn't come with the needed gear, nor did Sebastian. Robin's second child seemed rather surprised at the idea of Sebastian enjoying something like "hitting the slopes", yet Sebastian withdrawing from people seemed worse than before. Ichiro found himself unable to say anything, yet the premise under which he'd gotten his father here was to talk truthfully about the existence of Sebastian.

Once they got their gear on, he found himself riding up the slopes with Sebastian. His oldest remained penchant silent, yet Daiki feared as Sebastian looked around that he might simply drop down out of the ski lift. His son finally glanced back towards where Maru and Ichiro sat and Daiki glanced back. The two were chatting amicably. "What are you thinking?"

"That you brought him here to our spot."

Daiki frowned. "Sebastian, he was asking about you and wanted to know more about you. I couldn't do that around the rest of the family."

"That's why I stopped coming you know." Sebastian continued looking back. "What's going on between him and Maru."

"Ichiro. Your younger brother's name is Ichiro."

"Just my luck they're both talking about how much they hate me. Can't blame them."

"What..." Daiki frowned as muddled emotions spread through his head.

"I don't exactly get along with people."

The two finally found themselves arriving at the top and Daiki found himself getting off. He started forward with Sebastian following close behind. "Are you excited about hitting the slopes. I remember you used to like this."

"It may be cold, but it is also too bright." Sebastian continued glancing back at Maru and Ichiru. "Seriously, what is going on between those two."

Daiki glanced back. "Sebastian does Maru know Ichiro is your half-brother?"

"Why does it matter?"