10

Allie groaned to herself as she woke up. She felt terrible and tired. She ran a hand through her messy hair as she grabbed her dressing gown and pulled it around her. She was too tired to deal with everything. Allie walked down to the kitchen and frowned as she saw max and Tanya. She frowned to herself as she saw something between them. She felt uneasy as she looked to them. She Cleared her throat as max smiled "integer go, I have work to do" he said as he looked to Tanya and smiled as they exchanged a look which caused Allie to frown. She watched as he walked out as she turned to face Tanya and frowned "what?" Tanya asked as Allie looked to him and rolled her eyes "I'm not stupid, is there something going on with you and dad?" She asked as Tanya looked to her and smiled

"Of course not sweetie, your dad and I have history that's all. We have four kids together" he said as she looked to her and smiled "you can tell me if there was?" She asked as Tanya sighed and looked to her "your dad had an affair and broke my heart, I can't" Tanya said as Allie nodded. Allie took a seat at the kitchen table as she ran her hands through her hair and sighed "I have something to tell you" she said as Tanya nodded "the father, it's peter Beale" Allie said as Tanya looked to her shocked "I love him, I really do and it scares me, what If we aren't ready for god?" Allie asked as Tanya smiled as she pulled her into a hug and smiled "you will be an amazing mother Allie, I promise" Tanya said as Allie looked to her and smiled.

***

Later that day, Allie went to the hospital as she and peter attended a scan. Allie was nervous. Peter looked to her and sinned "it's going to Be okay" he said as she looked to him and smiled as her name was called. She walked into the hospital room and sat on the bed and rolled in her top as peter took a hold of her hand and smiled. She felt the cold gel touch her and jumped slightly before she looked to the screen and smiled as she looked to her baby "would you like to know the sex?" "Yeah" Allie said "it looks like your having a little girl" she said as peter looked to Allie and smiled "that's great" he said as she looked to him and smiled.

***

Later that day, Allie walked through the square and rolled her eyes as she saw Charley and jack who were making out. She walked over to him and rolled her eyes "put him down Charley" she said as Charley pulled away and looked to Allie and smirked "can I borrow her?" Allie asked her uncle who smiled "sure" he said as Charley and Allie walked off towards the swings. They sat down and sighed as Allie looked to Charley and smiled "I had a scan earlier" she said as Charley smiled to her "and how is things?" She asked as Allie looked to her and smiled "good, it's a girl" Allie said as Charley looked to her and smiled "our babies will be best friends" Charley joked as Allie smirked to her as she rested a hand on her bump and sighed.

"I'm scared" she said as Charley frowned "why?" "I want to be a good parent but what if it's not enough and I turn into my parents as much as I love them they weren't the best and there still keeping secrets" Allie said as Charley looked to her and smiled "you are giving to make an amazing mum, I know" Charley said as Allie looked to her and smiled.