4

Allie sat in the pub and sipped on her drink. She knew that it was another afternoon where she found herself getting drunk. Allie Finished off her drink as Charley walked into the pub. She saw allie and sipping her drink. As she sighed to herself as she saw that allie was drinking again. She knew that allie was drunk again and she was starting to get concerned over the states that her best friend was getting in. Charley had promised max that she would keep an eye on Allie after all. Charley walked over to Allie "what?" Allie asked as she saw the facial expression Charley had "come on let's get you home" charley said as she went to crap allie who stumbled slightly "I'm going nowhere with you" allie said. It was clear that she was drunk. Charley looked to her ad frowned "and why that’s?" She asked "because my best friend is sleeping with my beloved, whore of a father" allie said as charley looked at her and paled. She had no idea that Allie knew and was mortified that Allie had just told the whole pub.

Charley looked at her before she turned around and walked out of the pub. Allie turned and saw peter looking at her "what?" She asked as he sighed "why do you do it?" He asked as she frowned "what?" "push people away" peter said as Allie looked to him and shrugged "because, they all go anyway" she said as he looked to her "I'm saving everyone some time" Allie said as she finished her drink and walked off out of the pub.

***

The next day Allie stood in the minute mark and bought a bottle of vodka "allie?" She heard max call. She turned to face him "that’s not the answer" he said as she shrugged "oh yeah, what is then?" She asked as she walked out of the shop and went to walk past him. But he grabbed her arm and looked at her "what is going on with you allie?" He asked as she looked at him and smirked slightly "what's this? The concerned father all of a sudden you haven't cared since we moved here why start now" she said as she went to move out of her grip but he grabbed her again "of course I care" he said as she looked at him "oh yeah? If you care dad, then why are you screwing my best friend" Allie snapped as max looked at her shocked before she walked off with the bottle of vodka.

She walked down the back of an alley and took the top off of the bottle and started to down it. She jumped as she heard a bang and saw Cora who was standing at the bins "allie?" She said as allie looked to her gran come here" she said as allie sighed. Allie stood in the Laundrette and sighed "do you want to tell me what is making you so unhappy? Tell me?" Cora asked as a tear fell down her face "I don’t know" she said in a whisper as Cora walked over and hugged her granddaughter "what happened to the sweet little girl I once knew?" She asked "I don’t know who I am?" Allie said as she started to cry.

***

Allie sat on the doorstep, she had locked herself out. She sat with the bottle of vodka. Tanya walked over to her and saw her "right, that’s it give me that" she said as she tried to tear the bottle away from Allie "that’s mine" allie said "you are wrecking all of us, this family with this. Do you understand" tanya said as she held the bottle up "I can do what I want, you can't stop me, if I want to drink I will drink, hell if I want to jump off of the roof of the vic I will and there is nothing you can do to stop me" Allie said as Tanya sighed. "Come on, get in" she said as she grabbed allies arm and dragged her into the house "this stops now, do you understand me" tanya said as allie looked to her and glared.

Later that evening, Allie sat on the stairs as she listened as max and tanya yelled. She rested her head against the wall. She had sobered up slightly. She could hear tanya crying "she is an alcoholic max, our daughter is an alcoholic and there is not a thing I can do to stop it, she's eighteen and she could kill herself and you know what we are to blame for all of this" tanya said "she will be okay, she's a fighter she can fight this" max said "I don't think she can, she's going to kill herself with this. We messed her up max and now it's too late" tanya said as a tear rolled down Allies face. She knew she had a problem, but she didn’t know how to stop.