cuddle.

Enjoy this short, sweet, fluffy one-shot cuz I just finished my schoolwork...

Like 260ish words? Idk

Scott's POV

     I took a heavy deep breath inhaling the scent of the two boys I was cuddled up in between. I had just gotten off of tour and I was ecstatic that I could spend some time with Mark and Mason before the Christmas tour started. 

     Mark shifted to face me, burying his face in my chest and groaning when he noticed I was awake.

      "Babe, go back to sleeeeppppp," He whined.

      A big smile broke out onto my face as I pulled him closer, holding him tightly. I pressed a kiss to the top of his head before the doorbell rang.

     "I got it," I whispered as I got up and threw a pair of sweatpants on and walked to the door of my house.

     I opened the door to reveal Mitch with puffy eyes and a frown on his face. I immediately pulled him into my arms. We stood in the doorway like that for a while before I pulled away to look at him.

     "Come on, we can make room for one more," I said gently leading him to my room.

      "I-I'm sorry, I didn't realize the boys were here, I don't know what I was thinking, I'll just go, have a good day," Mitch stuttered turning to walk away.

     "Nope, come on, Scott did buy an extra big bed for cuddling," Mark said popping his head out of my door.

    And that's how I ended up cuddled up with my three favorite boys....my triple M's.

Shitty ending sorry...Also sorry its so short, I'm going to write something longer ASAP. The past few weeks have been super busy cuz I'm in all honors classes so I have a whole shit ton of work...I hope you enjoyed this though...

Leave Suggestions Here!!

Follow me on all social media @cantsleepsallee