rather be.

Word count: 602 words
~Scott tells the rest of PTX~

Scott's POV

       I paced back in fourth along the empty tour bus, running my fingers through my hair for the millionth time. The rest of the band would be back in ten minutes, I couldn't take it anymore, I had to tell them.

      I took a deep breath before sitting down to scroll through Twitter to calm myself. My leg shook up and down involuntarily as the dopr to the bus opened. We were about half way through our summer tour and I missed my boys more than ever.

   "Hey, Scott you okay?" Mitch asked as he sat down next to me.

   "Yeah, uhh....actually I have something to tell y'all....except Mitch, he already knows....ummm..." I took a deep breath before I continued, "So...I'm in a relationship....with two other guys, so I'm in a polyamorous relationship. Their names are Mark and Mason and-"

     I stopped as I saw Kevin leave the room. Tears welled up in my eyes, I needed to get out of there. I ran. I ran out of the bus. I ran out of the lot. I ran, I ran and I ran. I finally stopped as I approached a tree in the middle of a quiet park. I slid down the tree with a heavy sigh as the tears started to fall down my face. I put my head in my hands and my eyes drooped closed.

                      *time skip*
      I woke up feeling my phone buzz in my sweatshirt pocket. I opened it and my eyes widened.

*36 missed calls*
*207 texts from 'My boys😘' chat*

      I opened my messages from Mark and Mason first and sent them a quick text saying that I was okay before pulling myself off of the ground and walking around a bit. I wasn't ready to face my bandmates yet. They all hated me, and they probably made Mitch hate me too. Tears freely fell down my face as the early morning breeze hit them, making my face cold.

    I had slept for awhile under that tree but I was safe and that's all that mattered. I wondered what would happen now, would they out me to the fans? Would the group end? My brain wandered off to a dark place before it was pulled out by my phone ringing.

Incoming call from: Marky😍
(Mark- underlined
Scott- Bold
Mason- Italics)

   "Hi" I mumbled my voice hoarse from crying.

   "Hey, baby boy. Are you okay?"

   "Yeah, I'm alright. Why?"

    " You don't have to lie, Mitch called us. They are worrieda about you, hun. Maybe you should go back"

    Tears continued to flow down my face as I tiredly explained my thoughts to them, finally deciding to go back.

   I opened the door to the bus and walked straight back to my bunk, not making eye contact with anyone.

    After awhile of laying in silence I felt a hand on my back.

"Fuck off," I mumbled, not in the mood to explain myself.

   The hand turned into a body cuddling next to me, and then a second body on my other side.

    I looked up and my eyes widened, "Mason! Mark!"

    I engulfed them both into big hugs and gave them each a peck on the lips as I cuddled into them. I was happy, I had my boys.

   I felt a light kiss being pressed into the back of my neck and one to my now bare chest as I fell asleep with my two favorite people. It didn't matter what anyone thought in that moment. I was in love, there was no place I'd rather be.
**********************************
Part 2??

Let me know if you like these/ if there is something you want to see....

Vote please!! And comment if you want??