Asher - Hey bro chill! I know you like my crazy sister and I am very happy for her because I know she will not get someone better than you but yeah I am a little sad for you though..

And both of them burst into laughter and hugged each other A new relationship was started. Farooqui's and Dilshad were looking at them from a distance and were happy to see both of them gelling well with each other...

All the guest came and it was time to start the ceremony.. Asher was seated and there was one seat just beside him for his lady love and there she entered the garden with Zoya and Tanveer....

Najma was looking stuning in a mustard Banarsi long kurta with long skirt that had a golden work on it, her hair were curled and she was wearing the golden jewelry, she was looking hell gorgeous... Asher was admiring her from top to toe....

While Asad was in complete awe by seeing a new avatar of his lady love

While Asad was in complete awe by seeing a new avatar of his lady love. Zoya was wearing a yellow Patiala salwar kameez with silver work on it... Her hair were tied in a Braid and in the name of jewelry she was just wearing kundan jhumkas of silver color. She was looking complete Panjabi..

Zoya sensed the gaze of Asad and her cheeks started heating up, she took a look at him and smiled as he was looking no less

Zoya sensed the gaze of Asad and her cheeks started heating up, she took a look at him and smiled as he was looking no less... She slowly moved with Najma towards Asher and made her sit beside him....

Zoya- Oh my dear Brother you are looking good today but mind it hann, Tamatar is looking more pretty....

Asher - I agree....

Asher was not moving his gaze from her and she just blushed on his compliment. Zoya quietly moved from there to give them some privacy. Asher slowly bend towards her and whispered in her ear "So pretty you are looking, did you dressed up to kill me?" Najma's eyes popped out in horror. "No never, stop speaking rubbish..." Asher smiled on her cuteness while she blushed on her stupidity...

Ceremony was started ladies were coming and putting Haldi on both bride and groom one by one. Everyone was having a gala time. Zoya too came  and put  some Haldi on Najma and then she move towards Asher with hands full of Haldi and put it all over Asher, everyone started laughing. Asad was laughing on Asher' s condition, and Asher too took the opportunity and put some Haldi on Asad.... Now it was Zoya' s turn to burst in laughter.....