Chapter 2- One Hell Of A Day!

I had to dedicate this to you, because “He's Got A Love Like Woe - [Slash]” is completely awesome and I enjoyed!! (:

Previously; 

Kimmy tucks the blindfold she’d put around my eyes so I couldn’t see her “masterpiece” as she declared it, into her pocket before winking at me. “Like it?”

Like it? LIKE IT? To use the great words of Kimmy Sue: 

Is SHE on that stuff again?

Before I have the chance to reply to my friend’s outrageous question, the sound of someone whistling behind us in appreciation echoes in the empty hall. Our heads whip over to the noise, and my heart clatters, breaks, cracks, gets torn to shreds in the blenders of my stomach before falling into a sea of corn on the cob shit.

“Damn,” Ian says. “I’d laugh, but I’m too shocked that someone actually had the nerves to write that on my locker.”  As if he’s old time friend’s with her, he pats Kimmy shoulder. “Nice job, girl who’s name I don’t know.” Then, he winked at me. “Hey, Keon,” and he grins widely.

Kill me now. 

Chapter 2- One Hell Of A Day!

Keon Walden 

To say that I was shocked would be like saying a slut doesn’t like d*ck. 

Of course. I should’ve known Ian Sloveck wouldn’t be in class but instead roaming the halls. I mean, what else would a bad boy like him being doing in class? Not learning, that’s for sure. Probably just there to flirt with the girls...or guys. I don’t know. From the way Ian had kissed me this morning (gag), I’d say he didn’t bat for the girls.

The need to turn around and run down the hall as fast as I could was strong, and I found myself almost bolting. But then I saw the shocked look on Kimmy’s face and knew I couldn’t just leave my best friend like that. Sure, it was her fault we were even right here looking like the idiotic, guilty culprits we were but I wouldn’t just leave her like that. No matter how bad my legs wanted to start running.

So, I just stood there with my mouth opening and closing and not knowing what to say. GOD! As much as I wanted to run, the need to slap Kimmy was even stronger. Why would she do this? He’d stolen my first kiss (ANOTHER GAG) but this was a bit...er, too serious and big. And unnecessary. Sheesh, I would’ve been down with just taking a key and scratching it against that expensive car of his. That’d be more efficient than painting on his locker.

But no. Kimmy was Kimmy, and when she wanted things to be done her way, wether you liked it or not, it’d be done her way. She’d go down kicking and screaming if it wasn’t.

“Uh...om...uh, om, uh, er...da...” I’m making those sounds while sounding like a drowning duck. Wait, can ducks even drown? Gah! That’s not the point. The point is, I sound freakishly retarded, and when Ian gives me a sly grin, he knows it too.

“I can’t believe you did this.” Ian’s brown eyes are seriously intense. Is he gunna pounce on me? Beat me to a pulp? Leave me in the hallway, choking on my own blood? I hope not. Or at least, I hope he beats me and I die, because like seriously, who wants to choke and die on their blood? Er, not this guy!

Kimmy’s shocked state is pushed back, and up front is her I’m the shit, and everybody knows it attitude. Putting her hands on her hips with much force, I’m surprised she didn’t break her hip bone. “He didn’t do it. I did.”