chapter two: mating at night and meeting a exceed

Lucy view
He's so big!! Cobra was humping me in his wolf form and I was also we were moaning and groaning a lot "gonna cum!" Cobra yelled he cums inside me and we had a little trouble getting apart from each other because his d*ck was stuck in me and we start to moan again and finally we were apart and he bit my neck when he was humping to so I'm his mate now and forever when we got out the den because of the beautiful night and stars were out we went out side and I see a egg and I hear cracking and when it hatched a little black cat or wolf (pic of the wolf or neko above ⏫⬆️👆🆙) he looked at me and cobra.

??? View
"Hello lil guy what's you're name?" A beautiful blond hair and chocolate brown eyes girl asked me I put my shoulders up and then down as an answer "hmm how about I have you as my partner and name you Kai?" The chick ask me I jump up and down and nodded as an answer "ok come on Kai we're going home!" The chick said I ran with her and the maroon hair and purple eyes dude glares at me and I smirk and stuck my tongue at him he growls and some huge snake came out of no where and hissed at me and glared at me with it's green eyes it freaks me out so I ran and hug the blond chick.

Cobra view
The black wolf or neko thinks he can have my girl?! Oh hell nah!! I glare at him and smirks then sticks his tongue at me and out of no where cubellios came and hissed and glared at the black wolf or neko and it looked at her with fear in it eyes and ran to Lucy and hugs her I start to get pissed off