chapter three: one mistake and protecting what you must protect

Kai view
The blond chick carried me while walking to this weird looking village that she lives in and there was a giant castle and a giant guide I've never seen before when she opens the big wooden doors every human looked at us and they all yelled "welcome back Lucy!!!" They shouted me and the maroon dude name as cobra covered our ears............. cobra....... I forgot about that dude how can I and the Blondie forget about him?!
(I forgot about cobra he has to run fast now XD) "what's he doing here?!" Said a pink dude with a blue cat an a scarlet hair chick a ice stripper?!a lil girl with dark blue hair a wait cat witch I think is a hottie (ok I'll stop) I was  surprised that the Blondie got in front of the maroon hair dude (ok I'll stop lying that XD) all of the humans were in like a attack poses except Blondie and cobra they both stood still at their place and out of no where some dude with a suit,a red tie,glasses,messy hair like a main and orenge color hair then a maid who has pink hair, wearing a maid suit,has chaines on his wrists and then a huge 8 pack bull cam out with a huge axe!!! Then all golden things came out and showed people but different even a lil snowman who is shivering I think it cold and it keeps say pun pun.

Cobra view
When I saw Lucy's spirits out I was shocked at that her and her spirits are protecting me for some reason witch I see it kinda nice of her I'm so glad I mated with her.

Lucy view
Me and my spirits were protecting cobra from everyone in my guide they all looked at him pissed off.

Natsu view
Lucy and her spirits protecting that a*shole?! And why is there a smol wolf with her it has black fur (pic above⬆️) and looks like Lily's age alot.