Sergio Ramos, Iker 18+

Start from the beginning

He then undressed himself, Sergio waited for him to get lube and prep him but Iker just lined himself up with Sergio's entrance, no lube, no prepping causing Sergio's eyes to widen in fear.

"Daddy you didn't prep me", Sergio said wanting to use his hands to calm Iker down.

"You're right I didn't", Iker said getting off the bed.

Sergio lay his head back in relief thinking Iker was going to get lube and prep him.

But iker came back with a blindfold.

"Open your mouth whore", Iker said.

Sergio did as told, iker put the blind fold in his mouth and tied it around his head.

"Now I don't have to hear you speak bastard", iker said as he pushed his cock into Sergio's ass very roughly.

Sergio screamed through the blindfold in pain.

He looked into Iker's face with pain and begging for him to stop.

Iker slapped his face down into the bed.

"Don't you fuckin dare look at me like this again when you're being punished"

Sergio continued screaming through the blindfold as Iker slammed into him purposely only causing him pain and not pleasure.

Sergio began crying as he felt the pain grow more inside him.

Iker stopped once he saw the tears falling down Sergio's face.

He was really mad at Sergio but seeing him cry like that broke his heart.

He didn't however comfort him.

He just got lube and rubbed some around Sergio's ass.

Sergio lay his head back in relief.

Iker caressed his face and kissed his check.

"Be a good boy", iker whispered in Sergio's ear receiving a nod from teary Sergio.

Iker lubed Sergio's ass and slid one finger into him, Sergio opened up quickly, so Iker slid another in, then a third. He thrusted into Sergio with his fingers, giving needy Sergio some pleasure. Iker smirked at the look of pleasure in Sergio's eyes.

Iker lubed his cock and was going to go in Sergio but then stopped.

Sergio wined through the blindfold desperate for pleasure.

"I wanted to hear you moan my name", Iker said as he removed the blindfold from Sergio's mouth.

"And that's the only reason I'm removing this", Iker said using his finger to silence Sergio who was about to say something.

Iker placed himself inside of Sergio who moaned from the first thrust in.

Iker smirked and began thrusting at a faster pace, hitting Sergio's prostate repeatedly.