Sergio Ramos, Iker 18+

Iker was sitting on his and Sergio's bed watching TV.

Sergio walked into the room with just his boxers on his hair still wet from the shower he just took.

He sat in Iker's lap wrapping his legs around iker's waist and his hands around his chest.

He lay his head on Iker's chest as Iker ruffled his hair.

"What's up sese?", Iker asked kissing his forehead.

"I miss you", Sergio said raising his head to make eye contact with Iker.

"Aw baby, I miss you too"

"Really?"

"Yes, but I heard you've been doing things in the locker room now that I'm not around"

"I'm a man I can't control myself"

"Really?", Iker said tugging on Sergio's hair his heart beating fast, he hated the thought of Sergio being fucked by another man.

"I'm sorry", Sergio said knowing that Iker was getting mad.

"Have you gave your ass to anyone else besides me?"

"No", Sergio said avoiding eye contact.

Iker raised Sergio's head and gripped his jaw, he looked at him firmly in the eyes and repeated the question.

"Only once, I swear, once daddy", Sergio said scared of what could happen next.

"To whom you bastard"

"Benzema"

"Hmm, did you call him daddy?"

"I-I don't re-memb-er ex-act-ly", Sergio said tripping on his words.

"You can't even speak right you whore, TELL ME THE TRUTH NOW", Iker said pulling Sergio's head closer to his with his hair.

"He did me good daddy, I think I called him daddy once or twice but I didn't moan as loud as I do with you I swear"

"You think? Answer with yes or no you fuckin slut, did you call him daddy?"

"Yes daddy"

"I said yes or no only", Iker said digging his nails into Sergio's neck.

"Yes", Sergio said his eyes now teary, he pouted trying to soften Iker's heart for him.

"You're a fuckin whore, and you deserve to be punished", Iker said pushing Sergio on the bed.

"You've been having so much fun behind my back while I was gone you fuckin slut", Iker said as he grabbed handcuffs.

"Please Iker don't punish", Sergio said softly as he moved his hand softly down Iker's chest.

"Shut up you whore", Iker said pushing Sergio's hand off of him.

Iker handcuffed both of Sergio's hands behind his back then pulled down Sergio's boxers revealing his hard cock.