Friends ?

~DogEdd x Kitten reader x DogTom~

You were the only kitten that survived the flood that invaded your home.Your dad drowned saving you and your mother,but you mother got sick and died.

You were helpless to any one who wanted to hurt or kill you.

Until this man with a grey hoodie took you home,what you didn't know was that there were four huge ads dogs there.

The man set you on a table as he took a rough towel and wiped you off.

He set you down,you decided to explore,your (fur color) coat dry and slick.

You were fin to go up the stairs but a large Golden retriever (Matt deal with it.) was walking down,you turn to see a husky with no eyes (you know who this is) cautiously walking over to you.

And finally a jack russle terrier (Turd) extremely close to you to you,you could here a lower growl erupt from their throats,one of them barked.

"Tom look!Its a kitty cat!" The retriever yipped,as the jack russle just nipped at your flank.

"Weave me awone!" You squeak swatting your tiny paws at the Terrier's face only to miss because of your slow reaction.

"Awww is the Kitten scared?" The Terrier snickered ready to tear you apart.

"Commie that's enough!" The husky said standing over your small form.

"Whatever Jehovah cat lover!" The Terrior 'commie' said stalking away.The Retriever wasn't even paying attention as he scratched himself gracefully.

"You ok kid?" The husky said looking down at your shaking form,you only give a small autoable mew

The husky picks you up and jumps on a red couch.

He started grooming you gently then stopped as a German Shepard (Eddie) jumped on the couch with him.

"Wo Tom where did the kitten come from?" The German Shepard asked.

"Edd,Ringo brought em home, she/he was being bullied by Tord that stupid Commie." Tom answered.

Your (eye color) eyes stared at the German Shepard as you wobbled over to the Shepard.

His tail sagged as he started sniffing you excitedly,of course the Tom was watching you cautiously.

"Welp!If Ringo brought them home guess they're apart of the family!" Edd said as you meow sniffing him.

"Mama!" You Squeak.

Edd:"....."

Tom:Bwahahahahahahahhahahhahahhahahha!