~Ow Deer~

Tall Deer Dipper x short male Deer Reader

You were the shortest deer in the Shortest deer in the forest.What was embarrassing was that you were a boy and the females were taller than you.

That got you bullied,and you could never fight for a mate.

You sigh as you trudged threw the open plains in the center of the forest.You we're the only deer there because usually when you appeared every creature would leave which hurt you.

You silently ly down your (fur color) fur touching the wet grass since it had recently rained.

You closed your (eye color) eyes and started daydreaming of a more better life than you already had,which wasn't in fact a good life at all.

Suddenly a voice said,

"Hi,my n-names Dipper," it was a male voice,you shoot your eyes open the see a very tall male Buck smiling down at you.

You admire him as you got on your hooves and said,

"P-pleasure to meet you."

Dipper smiled and awwed at how small and cute you were,you were like a small pony.

"Wanna take a walk with me," Dipper said to you which you smiled at,no one has ever talked to you so nicely before.

-Time Skip-

After the walk you both laid down close together watching the sun set.

"Y/n,I know we just met b-but I   l-l ove you."

You smiled at him and nuzzled closer to him,"I love me to,"

Dipper paused.

"I'm just kidding I love you to!"
You say as you smiled warmly.

"Shorty."

"Hey!"