Twelve: Forget it

Today is an important day for Makoto and I; today marks the one year anniversery of our first kiss. What a day to break things off. I hang my head, holding the gift I got him behind my back. Mei-chan and Ami-chan are hiding in the wardrobes, Nito, as the skinniest is under Kuruno-kun and Ami-chan's bunk bed. Kaito's hiding in the bathroom and Fubuki too is hiding in 'Narnia'.

They said they wanted to know whether he was going to break up with me so they could 'attack' him. In the mind of Andrews Fubuki, an 'attack' is to knock him on the floor and deprive him of stuff until he realises he shouldn't break up with me. I don't know who let them in but when I went to get dressed Fubuki was in my closet.

Knock knock knock.

I look around and sigh, opening the door. There he stands, holding a bouquet of beautiful lillies; my favourite flowers. I put them in the decorative vase on my desk and turn back to Makoto.

"Come in." I beckon my boyfriend into the dorm.

"You sure? Aren't Mei and Ami here?" he cocks a brow.

"No." I lie.

"They really have buckets of energy all of the time right." Makoto goes to sit on Ami's bunk, under which Nito' is hiding!

"No!" I yelp, steering him away. "Not there! That's Kuruno-kun's bunk! Nobody sits on her bunk or she gets so mad!"

"Oh, gomen." Makoto ducks his head, sitting on the other bottom bunk; my bunk.

"No worries." I assure. I lock gazes with Nito' for a second. He looks so grateful.

"So Aoi." Makoto says. "I'm really happy I could see you today."

"Oh?" I cock a brow.

"It is a special day after all." he states.

"Right." I blush.

"You forgot didn't you?"

"Of course not!" I gasp. "Your gift is here baka." I hand him a green wrapped gift.

His eyes well with tears.

"Makoto?" I ask.

"I'm sorry." he gets up, narrowly missing his head on my bunk.

"Huh?" I murmur, eyes wide as he edges toward the door.

"Don't go." my own eyes well with tears.

"STOP!" Fubuki shouts, toppling out of my closet, falling flat on his face.

"Ha! Fubuki's out of the closet!" Nito' sniggers.

"OI!" Mei-chan shouts, pirroetting out of her closet, gold leggings around her neck, it looks like a cape. Was that on purpose? To look like a hero?

"Get BACK HERE!" Ami-chan commands. Makoto's eyes widen in horror as my friends assemble.

"EHH!" he gasps as Nito latches onto his leg.

"Please don't leave Aoi-chan Tachibana-senpai!" Nito' pleads.

"What are you talking about!" he exclaims.

"Stop him Kai' get the scarf!" Fubuki crawls into Makoto's line of sight.

"But that's Kuruno-kun's scarf!" the brunet is out of the bathroom, horrified by the idea of toutching it. To Kaito, Kuruno-kun is a constrictor and the scarf is a smaller venomous extension of her. She's given him a really bad vibe.

"I think I'm going to go." Makoto tries to take a step but ends up draging a determined Nito' another step. He stops, stunned.

"Tch." I hear a voice snort. "Party don't start 'til I walk in."