T W E N T Y - "Go for it."

Start from the beginning

A silent white flag of surrender is waved in this simple motion.

Axel smiles against me neck before saying, "Oh, I will." In a deep, taunting voice.

Our lips crash together, just how I've imagined it happening for the whole night.

Axel picks me up, effortlessly, from the counter and I wrap my legs around his waist.

Something's been brought to life by Axel's kisses, something that's been dormant inside of me for a long time. My body feels on fire and hot lava rushes through my veins.

Clawing at his shoulders, I'm desperate to get his shirt off. Obeying my commands, he rips it off, smirking at my impressed look.

"Like what you see?" Axel teases as he begins walking to his bedroom.

I drag my lips across his jaw before whispering into his ear, "Love it."

Like a spring coiled to tight, Axel seems to be undone by my words.

But instead of using his words, he slams the bedroom door behind him.

Carrying me into the room with him.

••••

"I'll see you later." Axel says as he kisses me on the forehead.

"Bye." I murmur, not really wanting to leave.

Last night was amazing and now both Axel and I really don't want to leave each other.

At least I hope that's how he feels.

Standing still looking at each other, Axel's smile is showing off his dimples that I love.

Realising that we're both just standing there, not making a move to leave, Axel winds his hand through my hair and brings me in for a gentle kiss.

His lips gently part mine and I allow him too, not bothering to fight back. After a couple of moments, I pull back.

Resting my forehead on his, I let out a quiet laugh. "I really should go."

"Ugh, yeah. Okay, text me." Axel says, winding a lock of my hair between his fingers before dropping it and walking away.

I turn around and walk into my building, my blush feeling radioactive.

Trudging up the stairs, I open the door to be meet by a scream.

"You and Axel so did something last night!!" Rob shouts as he prances round the room.

Why I once considered him to be a friend, I will never know...

"You're too hyper." I laugh, determined not to get into these types of conversations with the guys best friend.

"And you look like you've had a great night of Cooking." Rob laughs wickedly as he comes and stands in front of me.

"So, how was it? You both looked very cute outside."

"You were watching us!" I screech.

We didn't do anything, but the thought of someone watching Axel and I kiss is extremely strange to me.