chapter 19

y/n pov
I was waiting inside the changing room. While Junhoe was changing. I have to say he look hot. His abs. His back muscles. His muscles. " Hows this suit?" he asked me. I looked at him. I was speechless but managed to nod. He smile and took off the tuxedo. I try to control myself but i cant. Now his half naked. I let myself go and stand up and walk towards him. He seem not to realize but i dont even care about that. I walk towards him and traced his back muscles. He froze under my touch. I got closer to his neck and blew it. He shudder and i place light kisses on his back and his neck. He growled. He turned around looking at me darkly. He snake his arms around my waist and pull me closer. I continue my mission. I start kissing and lightly sucking his sweet spot. He moan softly. He pushed me against the wall. Fuck i missed him.
end of her pov
Y/n was sucking his neck while Junhoe is getting hard. He placed his hands carefully making sure not to hurt her or her wounds. She moved to his lips. Before she kissed him. She looked at him hungrily. Even Junhoe. Junhoe is getting impatient and just kissed her roughly. She smirked and pull his hair. " Jump" He ordered. She jumped and junhoe swiftly caught her in his arms. The kiss is getting rougher. His lips poked her lips for entrance. She opened her mouth and was immediately filled with his tongue. Exploring her mouth. She moaned. Junhoe was grinding on her clothed clit making her needy. She bit his lips. He hissed and squeeze her ass. She gasped making him bit her lips. She smirked and let go of the kiss. " We should stop here babe. The others are waiting. Your marks looks really good here." She bit her lips. " Thats not fair baby. I should mark you too." he said. She chuckled and gave him the permission to do it. " Go on daddy." She whispered. He attack her neck. Marking huge purplish marks on her neck. After marking her, they quickly tidy themselves. Seems like the boys might be asleep now. After paying, they walk over, looking at the boys whose eating ice cream. " So you both are in the room to have fun huh." Chanwoo asked suspiciously, seeing the marks. The boys agreed. " Its not my fault. Is his. Im hungyyy. Lets eattt." she said. " why dont you eat him?" Bobby said, smirking. " I will. Once i have the chance. And i make sure she asked for more." Junhoe said. The boys choked so does y/n. They get out of the shop to fill their empty stomach. After buying some food, they decided its time to go. But was stop by the yakuzas. Again. " Look whose here." Jay park announced. iKon and y/n growled at them. Y/n walk towards them. And shot each and everyone of them. And was left with Jay. " Im done. Looks like you're the next person to taste my bullet. And next will be your family and your big boss." She said lowly. Bang! Bang! Bang! She shot him thrice. She looked at the dead bodies. With no mercy, she told the yakuzas to clear the bodies. She turned to see ikon, shocked. " lets just get moving. We have to go back korea tonight." She said coldly. She walk past them, towards the parking lot. Ikon followed her from behind.

The drive back home was really cold and stiff until Jinhwan voiced out. " What was that? shooting them infront of the people. Saying bullets will go through their family?!" y/n just ignored his questions, making him uncomfortable, receiving no answer from her. " You should apologize to their family y/n. They had nothing to do with it." Jinhwan growled. Suddenly y/n shot him a cold deadly glare. " You expected me not to kill them? Apologize to their family?! Do you even know what they did to me YEARS AGO WHEN I WAS 7?! Do you even know? do you even know what it feels like loosing all of your family members on the family tree, only having ONE PERSON from your family members. All of you still have your family. And i dont. I grew up, not being fed with silver spoon, instead i was raised with guns, weapons, fights, rough environments. And you expect me to be nice to them who killed my family? I loose all of them. And i only left Taehyung oppa. And you expect me to still be respectful. And merciful. I dont and i wont." She growled, whispering the last sentence. Soon her tears starts shedding slowly but her face is still as cold as a snow. Jinhwan was beyond shock, even the rest of the guys. Junhoe remembered of his sister who was still complaining about his presence in the family. The rest start minding their business and y/n wiped away her tears and stared into space.

They arrived in the mansion, but the atmosphere was still stiff. " We are going tonight. Pack up. We got business to do. Alot of them." she said coldy. They nod and start packing all important things and making sure no informations was left in the mansion. Making sure no weapons were found. Not even a dust. Ikon was packing up their things when Got7 entered their room. " Well i hope that the next mission will be successful. And i hope y/n is feeling better. And wanna surprise her once we got back to Korea? I heard she loved animals! lets give her the whole zoo!!" Yugyeom cheered. The rest face-palm at the younger guy. " But what do you mean by the next mission?" Bi asked curiously. " o-oh the next mission will be in a month time. We will be meeting with the underground world leader, Woojin. Some says its her ex- fiancé but she might be related to him. And how about we gave her a dog!" Jackson said happily. " Put the animal aside. We got business to do. Pack up and just stay still until she gave orders. Things are becoming rougher and harder for y/n, so lets not give her more problems yeah?" Jinyoung said sternly. The rest agreed and went to their individual rooms to pack up.

Its time to go back korea, but y/n is still disappointed with what Jinhwan said. Yes its true, sometimes she felt guilty saying that but she remembered when her family is dying. No one help. No one. Therefore, she told herself that its her fault. Everything was her fault. The boys are all gathering in the expensive SUVs. y/n looked at the mansion for one last time and head towards the SUV, remembering all that happened in the mansion. She walk towards the SUV and sat next to Junhoe. Jinhwan turned and looked at y/n. The feeling of guilt is building up in him. " uh hey y/n i wanna apologize what i said.." he squeak out. Y/n looked at him and just nod. The urge to just cry is there, but she just keep it in herself. Junhoe seemed to realize her weird attitude. He looked at her and snaked his arm around her waist. She jumped slightly and looked at him. Eyes filled with sorrow, sadness and depressed. Junhoe softened his gaze and kissed her on the forehead. Y/n placed her head on his shoulder, nuzzling her face into his neck. Her hot breath makes Junhoe go crazy but he decided to focus more on y/n's health. He smiled and placed his hand on her thigh. Slowly, y/n went to her dreamland, same goes to the rest. BI looked over behind wandering why was it so silent, finding out that the rest was asleep. But his sight land on the couples, who was sleeping, fingers intertwined together. He smiled at the couple. The journey towards the airbase was silent but peaceful.

hey guys! im sorry for updating really slow nowadays! im so sorry but i promise ill update as much as i can! ♥️