Chapter 15

no one's pov
When all of them reached the mall, they were given the VIP parking lots because y/n was there. As soon as they got out, y/n was greeted by some citizens in japan. She smiles back. As they enter the mall, Christian put them into groups and are free to go around the mall. Y/n and iKon are in one group so the boys were to follow y/n just to keep her safe. She chuckled and told them if they want to go somewhere, they can. But they still want to follow her to help her look for clothes etc; She was about to fight back but was pulled by the boys to do her shopping, Junhoe was left behind, looking at their figures fading. " She is mine, not theirs." He growled. He walk towards the clothing shop where they are busying looking for tuxedos and dresses for y/n.

iKon pov
As we reached the shop to find what we are supposed to wear for the party, we told y/n to choose her dress. She just nod and went to the female sections. Junhoe entered the shop and we all knew his pissed the fact that we took his girl. We all had tried and bought our tuxedos and were waiting for y/n to choose and try her dresses. We choose her dresses and forced her to try out the dresses

 We choose her dresses and forced her to try out the dresses

When she tried her dresses, we all are in shocked, to see her in those dresses

When she tried her dresses, we all are in shocked, to see her in those dresses. Junhoe looks hella proud and smirk when he saw his girl in those dresses. After discussing, we decided to ask Junhoe to choose which dress he wants his girl to wear. And he chose the last dress. Nice choice Junhoe. After buying all the important things, we decided to hang around the mall for awhile.

Junhoe's pov
After choosing her dress, we walk around the mall to spent some time. We are walking around, suddenly we heard someone shouting for y/n. We turn and saw Got7. Jb walk to y/n and was about to pull her into a hug when i stand infront of her. " sorry but she's mine. please stay in your lane." i said. He smirked and asked us to show it. I chuckled and show the hickeys. And i pull her into a passionate and rough kiss. iKon cheered while JB just stood there, angrily. We pull back from the kiss and she smirk. " You may make me moan out your name, but he make me wanting him more." She said sexily. Thats my girl. He looked away angrily. She intertwined her fingers with mine and walk away. For the first time she said that way.. we continued to do our shopping and after went home with the guys.

No one's pov
After they got home, they got ready for the party. Y/n went to her room to wear her dress while Junhoe went to his room. " hmm what type of makeup should i do? my hair?" Y/n asked softly. After minutes of deciding, she finally got what she wanted.

makeup and imagine your hair is ash grey  After doing her makeup, she decided to go into Junhoe's room to wait for him

After doing her makeup, she decided to go into Junhoe's room to wait for him. She was waiting for Junhoe but was having problems with his tie. She chuckled lightly and stood up and walk towards him. She turned him around and help with his tie. He was looking at him with soft eyes yet strong aura. " You look really beautiful princess" he whispered seductively. " you look really handsome babe. But..aren't these suits too tight? It will attract the sluts at the party." she whispered lowly. " Baby..im yours." he reminded her. After she is done with his tie, he was about to do his hair when she pulled his tie and kissed him. He smirked and kissed her back. After the makeout, Junhoe decided to do his hair ( show his holy ass forehead).

 After the makeout, Junhoe decided to do his hair ( show his holy ass forehead)

" mmm my man looking like a snack.." y/n bit her lips, eyeing him up and down. Junhoe chuckled and lead them way out as the others are waiting. Once the limousines arrived, they get comfortable to meet other new people, while y/n is sitting there unbothered because she will say the yakuzas and some people she hates; sluts. She groaned and put her head on his shoulder. He look over, thinking why is she frustrated. " Baby, you good?" he asked curiously. She nod and just play with his fingers. Little did they know, junhoe's ex girlfriend, yuna, was at the party.

Could y/n defend her man? or will Junhoe be head over hills for yuna?