CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

Messages between Evil Snail🐌 and Salty Shrimp🦐

Evil Snail🐌:
Seb, I am so sorry. Please answer me. We can talk this out.
Read at 1:20 p.m.

Evil Snail🐌:
I didn't mean to hurt you. I know what I did was wrong, and I want to fix everything. The kiss, it really did mean something to me. I want you to know that.
Read at 1:23 p.m.

Evil Snail🐌:
Please Sebby, don't go. I need you.
Read at 1:25 p.m.

Messages between Soul Sista💕 and Sister From Another Mr.💖

Sister From Another Mr.💖:
Bec, I need your help.

Soul Sista💕:
Wow Roni, hi to you too! I'm doing fabulous thanks for asking!

Sister From Another Mr.💖:
This is serious.

Soul Sista💕:
Fiiiiinnnee. What do ya need?

Sister From Another Mr.💖:
I really fucked things up with Sebastian. He won't talk to me and I have zero clue what to do.

Soul Sista💕:
Hon, you're going to need to elaborate. What happened?

Sister From Another Mr.💖:
Ok so it was the end of the day and Sebastian was walking with me to my trailer. Out of nowhere, I see Rosemary coming towards us. Earlier he was telling me about all of the shit she did in their relationship, and I was just so pissed about it you don't even know. So when I saw her, I just, wanted to get back at her. I know it's petty as fuck, but this is me we're talking about. So I turn to Sebastian, and I kiss him. I know, not the smartest idea of mine. Anyway, I look back at Rosemary, because I wanted to watch her storm away. I think Sebastian saw that I was looking at her, and he saw Rosemary walking away, and he started to get upset. He started walking away, so I ran up to him to apologize, but then we started yelling at each other, and then he left. I've tried texting him, and calling him, but he won't pick up or text me back. I mean, I understand why he's upset, I just don't know how to fix this.

Soul Sista💕:
WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT RONI?!?!

Soul Sista💕:
Of course he would be angry. Your mixed signals are probably driving him crazy.

Sister From Another Mr.💖:
Not helping. I already know it was a bitchy move. What do I do? You've gotta help me Bec.

Soul Sista💕:
I'm coming to Atlanta.

Sister From Another Mr.💖:
That's not necessary. Don't you have a job to attend to?

Soul Sista💕:
I mean, yes, but I haven't used up any vacation time yet this year. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Sister From Another Mr.💖:
You really are my guardian angel.

Soul Sista💕:
Just doing my job: Fixing all of your mistakes.