♥Chapter 4

Jack's POV

Maybe I should stay here for a while. Staying wouldn't hurt, she wouldn't know. I will be watching her sleep.

Author: Well that's creepy.. 

Jack: He-he But she's adorable. I can't resist a cute lil face *__*

Author: What a creep! -_-

Jack: *sticks-out tongue* 

=Back to the story!=

I looked at her sleeping face, I can't help but smile from the sight. Her pure looks, her beautiful hair, she look like she's at peace. My heart is beating fast like hell. I saw the golden sand going in her room. And watch the two golden figures playing together, it looks like they are playing snowball fight. Then, I heard her mumble my name...

"Jack..." She mumbled and smiled. I caress her soft hair as I stare on her beautiful face. What a beauty! Then after a few moments the golden sand started to turned.....black? Pitch. 

(Y/N) turned around and held the covers tightly. She's having Nightmares! (Duh.)

"Pitch.." I whispered to myself. A figure chuckle from behind. "Aw~ What a sight to see. Lovey dovey with a mere... human." He looked at (Y/N) with disgust on his face.

I groaned and pointed my staff on him. "What are you doing here?"

"I just wanted to see her. Sheesh. Don't be too sensitive because of her. She really looked like her mother. So beautiful." He answered while staring at her with a killer smile. His fingers lingering with his black sand.

Jeff the Killer? -_- Why is Jeff the Killer here?

"Look at those nightmares! Aren't they wonderful? I can feel fear on her. So many fears." He said and walks toward her.

Yeah, yeah I see the nightmares... Because i have eyes Pitch.

"What's with her mother? That doesn't mean anything. I don't get it." Still pointing my staff at him. I will protect (Y/N) from him. I don't trust this guy.

"Don't you see. I killed her parents!" He laughed out loud.

I'm just curious man. No need to shout. Jeez. -___-

"You know why?" He looked at me.

"Why?" I repeated.

"Because her mother Elise was once my fiancee. When I was her fiancee, everything was planned and I was about to have the happiest moment of my life. But Elise's father, took her away from me and gave her another man to be in love with. He erased her memory of the both of us.. Everything! That's the time when I tried to take her back from me but I can't. She can't see me anymore, hear me, nor I can touch her..." He stared intently at (Y/N).

"But I knew that on Manny's bloodline there's power hiding inside (Y/N) that can make me powerful than ever and to create Elise as my loyal partner in crime! Her body is already waiting inside my cave." He stopped and look at me.

"She is one of the descendants of MiM(Man in the Moon)." He said pointing at the moon.

Say what now!?! Descendant of Manny?! Her?! Wait, her mom is alive then?

"If I can suck out her powers when she turned 22, I will be indestructible!" He said making his nightmares from his hands.

I am shookt. The one I have meet is the Descendant of Manny?! No way! I need to stop him from taking (Y/N) away.

"I should go. I have too many to prepare for our ceremony. Be ready, Jack Frost. I'll take revenge on you." He said and laughed. "Oh, I almost forgot. Thank you for making her believe in such things as myths. Believing that WE exist." I made an attempt to froze his foot to capture him but he already got into his portal. I couldn't catch him now. Damn it! Damn it all.

But if Manny's blood runs through their family. Isn't her mother Elise have the power too? What happened to her powers?

I walked towards (Y/N) and tried to wake her up from the nightmares. "(Y/N)! (Y/N)!" I called. She sits up and waken. She catch her breath and looked at me. "Jack!" She called and hugged me. Tears running down her face. "There's this terrible dream I had. It was horrible!" I rub her back to comfort her.

"Jack? P-please d-don't leave....m-me." She begged as she grabbed my jacket tightly. Putting her head on my chest as she hug me.

"Don't worry I won't leave you. I'm always be here with you." I held her shoulders to make her look at me. "Just call me when you needed me. Okay?" I smiled at her.

"Thanks Jack.." She answered with a weak smile. I cupped her face and wipe her tears away.

Your POV

"You need to go back to sleep (Y/N). I have a surprise for you tomorrow." Jack said laying me down and tucked me in the covers. "Suprise? Tomorrow?" I became curious. I shouldn't be excited. It might be a dream!

He nodded. "That's why I'm making you sleep again." Jack chuckled and sat beside me.

Great. Now I will be thinking about that surprise. 

"Now sleep..." He commanded.

"Okay, okay. I will." I chuckled. "Goodnight again, Jack." 

"Goodnight." I closed my eyes and tried to sleep again. That dream. I'm confused and it was disturbing to see those dreams. But I saw my grandparents there, but why? 

I fell asleep from the thought. The same fear keeps coming back. I can't forget about it at all.

"Don't worry. I'll help you get rid of your fear."

---

2020 Author-san: I'm going to clarify the things I changed in the future chapters! Yey yey -v-

Chapter Question: Did you try putting your tooth under your pillow and wait for the Tooth Fairy to come?