The Battle Training

As the two Kamen Riders head back to their respective class, the greenette saw them and decided to walk with them back.

Midoriya: Y/N! Victo! Wait up!

Y/N: Midoriya? How's your finger?

Midoriya: It's fine now, Recovery Girl did an amazing job.

Y/N: Of course she did.

Victo didn't say a word, rather he wanted to be distant as much as possible.

Victo: 'I can't let anyone stand in my way...'

The three of them reached their class as they walked inside, Iida started questioning the two of them.

Iida: You two, where have you went to?

Y/N: Bathroom.

Victo: None of your business.

Iida was shocked at what the last teen had said and started to lecture the black haired teen much like earlier with Bakugou.

Y/N: Why is he like that?

As he was trailing on his thoughts, Present Mic bursts the door open and went inside.

PM: Alright kids! Let's get started on English class! YEAH!

With his deafening shout at the last part, the class couldn't help to look at their teacher who displayed with so much enthusiasm.

Y/N: Man...why...

Victo: is this...

Midoriya: so...

Class 1-A: HARD!!!

The class was in a predicament as Present Mic was teaching English language.

PM: Remember to use the past tense of this word and blah blah blah...

And it goes on and on, driving the students to the brink of insanity as they listen to Present Mic's fluent English, until the bell rang.

PM: Alright, that does it for today, I'll see you all tomorrow!

He said as he bolted out of the room, leaving the students in a stressful manner.

Y/N: English is so hard...

After all the complaining of class 1-A towards their English subject, they went over to the cafeteria to eat lunch.

Midoriya: OMG! It's Lunch Rush!

Y/N: Oh boy here we go.

He said as he heard Midoriya mumbled about Lunch Rush but quickly went out to find a table, luckily he found one. He sat down and moments later, Midoriya and company joined in.

Midoriya: Sir Lunch Rush is so cool!

Y/N: Well, everybody knows that Midoriya.

Iida: Agreed.

Y/N: Well, let's not keep the food waiting, let's dig in!

And with that they eat up, occasionally talking and introducing themselves properly, of course, Y/N avoids the Kamen Rider part of their questions.

As the bell ring, lunch was over, Y/N and his new found friends head over to their classroom.

Y/N: 'Wonder what we'll be doing today.'

As he was deep in his thoughts, a voice rang through his ears as he was back to reality.

AM: I'M COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!!!

And just like that, the Symbol of Peace burst through the door, well, more like opened the door and bursts right in.

Class 1-A: ALL MIGHT!