•[ 7 ]•

"Love is like a rubber band held at both ends by two people. When one leaves... it hurts the other."

::::::::::

Chapter Seven:
Sister...

You sat there not doing anything. you were still processing everything thats being said to you and sat there staring into deep space. You were brought back to reality when you felt soft warm hands wrap around your waist and lift you you up placing you down on the bed gently, you looked up at him not being able to say anything.

"I- ah... W- um..." You were actually looking like a fish now, opening and closing your mouth while Jungkook stood up from the bed staring at you with a soft expression as he smiled at you painfully.

"It's okay if you don't like me back... Don't worry I'll get over it after sometime..." He spoke as he got out of the room and left you there staring at the closed door that he just left in. You groaned and flooped on the bed while sighing.

"Only that... Its with you..." The words he said just kept repeating inside your head, you like him, you really do... Its just that you never know how to say it. You were suddenly hit with a headache causing you to claw at your hair to get rid of the painful aching. You sighed and crawled under the duvet covers on your bed trying to get to sleep to get rid of your thoughts and just closed your eyes.

::::::::::

"Do you think it was best to leave the two alone Jin hyung?" Taehyung asked as he looked at your door worriedly. Jin just smiled at them and nodded relaxing himself with the comfort of the couch as he stretched his stiff limbs.

"Yep... I just thought that they have a lot to talk to, don't worry Taehyung..." Taehyung sighed as hell slumped back to the couch and rubbed the back of his head and closed his eyes. Just then Jungkook came out of the room with of course red lips. Yoongi raised his eyebrows as he noticed the maknaes slightly swollen lips as Jungkook sat down and hanged his head low.

"Jungkook? What's wrong?" Hoseok who also noticed the maknaes behavior frowned and asked him. Jungkook lifted his head up to look at his hyungs before smiling sadly.

"I'm okay Hoseok hyung, its just that -never mind...." Jungkook stood up from the couch and walked out the cabin the hyungs looked at each other and towards open cabin door. They've never seen Jungkook that down before, not even when his father wouldn't let him have his own mission, so it was a first to them. It was silent in the room, until Jimin decided to cut the ice.

"Yah, has any of you noticed the bruise on his lip? Its like someone has bitten it..." Jimin said as he looked at the others in the room, there was silence no one moved until, Taehyung sprung up and run towards your room.

:::::::::

Night came and it was time for dinner the whole gang was at the table eating silently, with of course Taehyung glaring down at Jungkook and You blushing madly at the man infont of you who's eating his food not bothered at Taehyung.

"Okay... Can someone fucking explain me why the hell is everyone so fucking quiet?!" Yoongi who's bothered by the quietness of everyone spoke up and slammed his hands on the table making the others jump slightly.

"Yoongi, watch your mouth... But I'm a bit curious too... Taehyung-ssi? Why the glare?" Jin spoke up and looked at Taehyung who is beside you. You stood up not feeling comfortable anymore.