Chapter 15

Five years have past and a lot has happened. Ryder is now twelve and in six grade, Kenny is now fourteen and in eighth grade, Ellie is now thirteen and in seventh grade and Blaze and Blade are now five and in kindergarten. Opie and I are great, happy and in love, so in love that we got married four years ago surrounded by the kids and the club in an open field at sunset and it was beautiful. Since I didn't have a mom Gemma stepped in and helped me plan. It was small and private and I loved it. Piney even walked me down the aisle. After the ceremony we sat at a beautiful table that had red rose petals and lit candles all over it to have dinner were Opie gave me three sets of papers. Reading the papers I burst into tears and jumped into his arms hugging him for dear life says "yes" over and over again. Those three sets of paper was adoption papers, one set was papers saying he wanted to become Ryder legal father and and the other two said he wanted me to become Kenny and Ellie's legal mother. Pulling away he hands me a pen and I sign all three and once I'm done he hands them over to the lawyer who married us and pulled me into a kiss, leaving everyone else confused but once they found out they were happy and cheering. No one knew about the papers but Opie, Kenny, Ellie and Ryder. Ryder even started calling Opie dad and Kenny and Ellie started calling me mom. And three years later we welcomed our baby girl Skyler Rae Winston. Skyler is now two and just like Ellie she has her daddy wrapped around her finger. Everyday I wake up thankful. Thankful that I have an amazing man who loves me and my children. Thankful my children are happy and healthy. Thankful to finally have the family I always wanted. I'm so thankful I got the life I wanted even if It All started With A Fight.

                        The End!