one

CARTERS P.O.V

today is the last day of filming and im seriously going to miss everyone. its been one of the most amazing experiences of my life. At the end of the week im leaving to go home, which im not really looking farward to. You see after that night when michael showed up at my door we kinda started to hang out more, he would come and visit a couple times a month and then one day we just kinda decided that we would try the hole dating thing and honestly its been amazing im just worried about when I go back and we have to tell everyone ; luke still doesn't know. I still miss luke but when im with michael I forget about him and I almost feel guilty for doing so.

" car they are ready for you on set " evan snapped me out of my thoughts by practically picking me up and carrying me to set. evan was my assistant guy although I really just thought of him as a friend.

"everyone can I have your attention" Stan shouted getting every-ones eyes on him as i entered the room.

"thank you now as you all know this is the last day shooting on this film and I would just like to say a massive thank you to all the cast, producers, assistant and everyone who made this movie possible.  id also like to say a huge congratulations to carter for completing her first movie" everyone cheered and applauded.

"I no I put you through hell for this movie carter but I'm sure we are all proud of how well you have done" Marc; my co-star, and best friend in Aussie, came and hugged me  making me almost want to cry.

"and seriously thank you to everyone who has helped me and made me feel comfortable in this new city. its been an amazing experience one I hope I will get to do again." I added

"I'm sure you will carter. now lets shoot this last scene and get this movie done" Stan added, everyone clapped and we began to film.

******

"and that's a wrap!" Stan screamed and everyone came in for a group hug and photo.  I began walking back to my dressing room when I was stopped by Marc

"hey new-bee" that was his nickname for me

"so you coming to the after party tonight." he asked walking in my dressing room and shutting the door behind him.

"no but I wish I could. i have to go pack up my house and stuff , I'm going back to London at the end of the week." I sighed putting all my things into a duffel bag to take home.

"well that sucks car. we are all going to miss you here." he said pulling me into a tight embrace. 

"I no im going to miss you all too" after the first week of being here me and Marc had become really close he showed me around helped me unpack we were like brother and sister. 

"well I best get going I have packing to do of my own." I looked at him puzzled.

"I got the part I auditioned for im going to LA !" then it all made sense. a couple weeks ago he auditioned for a part in a horror movie and he didn't think he had got it.

"well congratulations I new you would get it." I pulled him in for one last hug knowing this could be the last time I saw him.

"text me everyday car okay!" he said half out the door

"I will don't you worry" I shouted after him even though he was already half way down the  hall. I finished packing up the last of my things and looked around the empty room. I sighed and shut the door heading to my car and I began driving home.

****

I open the my front door and sat my key down chucking the bag to the side. I walked into the kitchen and noticed a vase of flowers sitting on the counter. I pulled the note that was in them and read it.

my dearest carter.

congrats dude you finished the movie.

I laughed at the first line

since you have done so well I will make dinner tonight and help you pack all of tomorrow but... only of you find me first

love mikeyxx

I set the note down already knowing where he would be because he has done this every time he visits. I walked up stairs and into the guest room opening the small hatch in the wall reveling a very squished Michael.

"so whats for dinner then" I said putting my hands on my hips knowing I had won.

"how did you find me... again!" he pulled himself out the space and pulled me into a hug. I loved his hugs it was like I was in another world where nothing could hurt me.

" well maybe if you didn't hide there every single time  I wouldn't find you so easily" I said pulling away and heading back down stair with Michael behind me. I plopped on the couch and Michael did the same.

"so are you excited about coming back on Thursday?" he asked already knowing the answer but wanting to hear a different one.

"I guess but you know how I feel about it all" there were several occasions when me and Michael had discussed what would happen when I came back and if we would stay together, and after a year of being together we decided me coming home wasn't going to change that.

" you have nothing to worry about you know. if luke still loved you he wouldn't have let management make him date Jess. carter I know you loved him, I mean you were engaged but you know that id never let him hurt you" he came closer to me pulling me onto his lap. I really loved this Michael , when he let his guard down and didn't have to act all tough because this was the Michael I fell for.

"I no I guess im just nervous about seeing everyone." I shrugged and cuddled into him.

"now com'mon let go start packing this house up since I do leave in 3 days and your only here till tomorrow afternoon." I said getting up and pulling him up with me.

a/n fist chapter of the sequal how do you guys like it. I no its started slow but once she is back In london shits gonna happen. who do you guys ship more luke and carter or michael and carter?? comment and vote.