Pokemon Story 41: Mega Gyarados vs Giratina

James, Jessie and Meowth flew off into the air and blasted off again but Giratina was still there, creating HAVOC! He was destroying all the people and pokemons who came to fight the mastermind! Sometimes he would obliterate them with Dark Pulse or drag them into the Mirror Dimension to capture them FOREVER! Whenever a pokemon tried to attack it, it used Shadow and easily dodged it. Ash just smiled. Now that Mega Gyarados was done with Team Rocket, it turned towards Giratina... It used Dragon Dance to boost itself because it was fighting a legendary pokemon, after all... Giratina didn't wait though and attacked Mega Gyarados with SHADOW BALL! 'GYARADOS!' Misty yelled. Charizard fought MewUltimate while Mega Gyarados vs Giratina happened. Only a few people were left since Giratina had killed hundreds of humans and pokemons! Mega Gyarados striked back but Giratina flew away and dodged. Now Gyarados was getting angry... and that was bad news for Giratina... Mega Gyarados jumped into the air and tackled the Origin Form Giratina and slammed it onto the ground. Giratina was still not done with Gyarados yet though and he started turning black. He started turning sticky and started appearing like a liquid... He was trying to take Mega Gyarados to his Mirror Dimension! 'GYARADOS!' Misty yelled 'He is weak... finish him!!!' Before Giratina could drag him into the Mirror Dimension, Mega Gyarados used Dragon Rage and obliterated Giratina! Giratina was knocked out! Ash was shocked. He took but Giratina. Misty smiled. 'Don't smile so soon, Misty...' Ash said 'You are about to die...'

He took out a gun out of his pocket. Ash smiled. Misty's smiled faded away and turned into shock. 'Who's smiling now?' Ash hissed. 'Ash... careful...' Misty said with widened eyes. Ash pulled the trigger! Mitsy tried to dodge but the bullet hit her arm! She groaned in pain as she fell to the ground. Gyarados tried to attack Ash but Ash took out Cresselia and Venasaur to deal with Gyarados. He walked towards the bleeding Mitsy as he smiled...