5.1

❝ WHERE ARE WE GOING? ❞

berkley laughed as tanner covered the girls eyes with his hands, and he chuckled, pecking his girlfriends cheek before speaking, "it's a surprise, sweet cheeks."

"Why's it a surprise?"Berkley questioned as her bare feet hit the pavement, and she squealed as the burning hot pavement hit her feet.

"Because."tanner stated simply, with a wide grin on his face as the two continued to walk.

"that's not a good reason tan."Berkley stuck out her bottom lip, hoping tanner would give in, but tanner just shook his head.

"c'mon we're almost there."He smiled, before the two started walking again.

berkley's feet touched soft sand, and she furrowed her eyebrows, before the couple came to a stop, "you ready berks?"

"Uhm."Berkley nodded, and tanner lifted his hands away from Berkley's eyes, earning a gasp from the Ocean Eyed girl.

in front of Berkley laid a beach blanket, with four polls sitting in the sand, fairy lights strung all
around them.

"when did you do this?"Berkley questioned as she faced tanner, and he had a shit eating grin all over his face, "When you went out with Blair, Zoey, Cammie, Brynn, Maci, and your mom earlier, JJ, Joey, and Tanner helped me set it up."

"oh my god."She tackled tanner into a hug as tears glistened in her ocean eyes.

"sweat cheeks why are you crying?"Tanner furrowed his eyebrows, as berkley broke out into sobs.

"Because this is one of the nicest things somebodys done for me."Berkley sobbed, as tanners fingers got tangled in the girls hair.

"i'm glad you like it.."

"May i have this dance?"Tanner asked his girlfriend as the two had just finished eating, and You Make It Easy by Jason Aldean starts to play.

"of course."Berkley smiled, as tanner helped Berkley up, before the two started dancing.

it was a sweet moment for the two, considering it was they're first dance, and it was to one of Berkley's favorite songs.

berkley laughed, as tanner pecked all around her face with kisses, as berkley scrunched up her face a bit, and tanner eventually made it to her lips.

"happy birthday baby girl."