1.2

[WARNING SENSITIVE TOPIC AHEAD.]

❝I FELT LIKE THIS NEEDED TO BE DONE... ❞

Berkley let out a soft sigh, as she held her guitar in her hands, strumming a few cords.

"I know i should care that i his this from you guys for awhile, but i don't. i'm not ashamed of it because i know how austin's fans are, and after his outburst on monday, this needed to be put out there."Berkley explained, taking a deep breath.

"austin and i are done."she looked up at her camera set up, as she sat in her locked room door, in her boston apartment she shared with Brynn who was currently at class.

"there i said it. we've been done for awhile, almost five months, the post about me not crying about him was after he found my new number again, and started texting me hateful words."

"when i lived back in georgia, and we were in high school, he would verbally abuse me, and one night gave me a drink, and that's all it took before i was hooked on drinking."

"this lasted for over a year, before JJ and Joseph had enough, and took me to rehab where i was there for five months."

"that was the five month period where i had Brynn, Zoey, and Cameron posting hard drive clips of us,"

"as much as Austin wants to deny it, he almost made me drink myself to death, and it was the things he said, the things other people said, and it was everything!"

Berkley threw her guitar across the room, causing the whole guitar to shatter.

and just at that time, Brynn arrived home to that banging.

she dropped her bag, rushing over to Berkleys door, using a key that she had to open the door, finding berkley with her back against the wall, her hands shaking, and her body racking with sobs.

brynn pulled her best friend into a hug, and rested her chin on berkleys brown hair.

"i wish i would've drank myself to fucking death and died in that car accident."