"Okay then, you can ask first."

"Truth or Dare, Potter?"

"Dare." Harry said with a grin.

"I dare you to sneak into the kitchens and bring two sandwiches back."

Harry swiftly grabbed his cloak and went, faster than Draco could shout any words of disagreement about being invisible a form of cheating.

Draco reopened his book and only managed read another two pages till he could hear Harry panting. He looked up and saw Harry smiling with two sandwiches in his hands.

Draco snatched one out of Harry's hands and tried to hold back a laugh when he heard Harry whine in protest.

"Hey, I earned that!" Harry complained.

"Truth." Draco said, ignoring Harry's complaints with a sly smile.

"Why did you start a fight with Ron and Hermione that day?"

Draco stopped smiling and glared at Harry. He was almost going to deny starting the fight but he muttered an answer.

"He laughed at me and called me a death eater."

"What?!"

"But I guess I said some stuff I shouldn't have too." Draco admitted, avoiding eye contact at all costs. The old Draco wouldn't have ever said that, but he'd changed and Harry saw this.

"What did you say?"

"You only get to ask one question, Potter. Now truth or dare?"

"Fine. Truth."

"Crush?"

"Intriguing choice, Malfoy," Harry began, only just holding in a laugh, "I'm actually with Ginny at the moment."

"What the Weaselette?"

"Yes. Now truth or dare."

"How long have you been with the Weaselette?" Draco asked.

"Since the Hogsmeade trip."

Draco nodded his head. It made sense, Harry and Ginny were similar in many ways and were already close.

"Truth." Draco finally answered.

"Crush?" Harry said. Copying Draco's previous question.

"Don't have one." Draco said in the most monotone voice possible. Almost as if he's said that particular sentence many times.

"There must be someone who's caught your eye." Harry said, raising one eyebrow.

"No, Nobody at all."

Harry didn't believe Draco but he knew better than to keep asking. Instead he lay down on the grass and faced the stars. He saw from the corner of his eye, Malfoy had lay down on his stomach and continued to read. They stayed in the comfortable silence for a while before they decided it was best to go back.

"See you later, Potter." Draco said, turning back to look at Harry before going to the dungeons.

Harry gave him a slight smile back, so small that he wasn't sure if Draco saw it. He slipped his cloak over his head and slowly walked back. He whispered the password with his cloak still on, gaining a confused look from the fat lady before being granted access.

He took his cloak off and lazily walked over to the dorms. Harry sat on his bed and took his shoes off before even noticing the figure sitting in front of him.

"Where were you?" Ron asked.

"Had a nightmare and went for a walk."

"How long have you been out?"