Confusion and Complications

Draco's P.O.V
"Hey Draco."

"Pansy, why are you here? And don't call me Draco in public, people will find out.

She took a step closer and I backed away till I felt the stone wall. She came closer still and I slowly reached for my wand. For some reason, after the war Pansy had seemed to take a certain interest towards me. She was always trying to sit close to me or talk to me. Blaise once told me that she admitted to having a crush on me.

Unfortunately for her, I was definitely not interested. Despite all the hints, Pansy didn't seem to get the message.

"Stop Pansy, it'll create too much drama if people see you this close to Potter."

"Let them make drama."

"Er Pansy I need to get breakfa- GET OFF ME!" I shouted, making her jump. I was trying to tell her I wanted breakfast before she leant in and tried to kiss me. Tried but failed.

She took a few steps back after my sudden outburst and told me that she'll see me again soon.

The thing that concerned me the most though was that she still tried to kiss me despite... well despite me being identical to Potter.

I would be lying if I didn't say it was slightly unnerving. Breakfast was almost over and my Gryffindor 'friends' had only just got out.

"Why are you still here, Harry?" Weasel asked me, putting a bit too much emphasis on my name.

"Uh I thought I'd wait for you." I lied. And somehow it worked because everyone simply shrugged and we made our way to the great hall for a quick breakfast.

We entered and met Granger who was finishing of her breakfast accompanied by a book. I briefly spotted Potter making his way out of the hall, it was strange seeing someone identical to how you usually look pass by everyday.

Weasley sat next to Granger and Weaselette took a seat next to me.

"Hey Harry, are you going to be at quidditch practice tommorow?" Weaselette asked while looking me in the eyes.

I had completely forgot about quidditch. Me and Potter were still seekers and would have to play on each others team. As much as I hated to admit it, Potter was a better seeker than me, so when Slytherin suddenly won and he Gryffindor seeker couldn't play half as well people might just start to suspect.

Breakfast was over and I had double potions with Slughorn. Potter was also in my class and I had a few ideas on how to make this lesson a little fun.

Harry's P.O.V
I sat next to Blaise in potions. I only realised Malfoy was in the same class as me when he came in rolling his eyes, presumably at Ron.

Slughorn started the class and we were told to make a rather complex potion. I kept trying but every time it ended looking blue instead of grey. I glanced over to where Malfoy was and he was grinning.

I knew Malfoy smiling like an idiot couldn't be good and I was right. People were obviously confused when I (Or who they thought was Malfoy) didn't know the properties of half the ingredients. But they were even more confused when they saw Harry Potter make a complete fool of himself.

Malfoy clearly decided to make potions fun my messing with my reputation by drinking the potion. Of course he knew it was perfect since he was better than everyone in potions. But the problem was that the potion gave you a really high pitched voice.

When my appearance was back to normal I'd never be able to live it down. Instead I thought I'd take advantage of looking like Malfoy. It would be weird insulting myself but I had to remember underneath it was really Malfoy.

"Ma- Potter you sound like a girl!"

"Well at least I don't look like one."

I almost fell backwards. Malfoy just insulted his own looks, well there's a first time for everything right?

I just laughed it off and continued the day thinking that I needed to ask Malfoy what he did to his hair. It looked rather nice, but I did like it ruffled and messy like how I used to keep it.

The rest of the day went by pretty fast until in the dorms I realised something. I had quidditch tommorow, I haven't been to practice for ages and I had a match against Gryffindor. Against Malfoy.

I just decided to get some sleep and deal with everything tommorow. Being Malfoy was way to hard, so just before I went to sleep, I decided I'd ask McGonagall how the cure was coming along first thing in the morning.