Chapter 12

Slowly but surely, (y/n) started to regain consciousness. Rubbing her head in pain, she noticed that Ib was kneeling down to her, looking at her with worried eyes. "Ib... How long have you been there?"

Ib was silent before answering, looking rather hesitant. "I've been here for only a little bit..."

(y/n) noticed that Ib looked really pale. "What's wrong, Ib?"

Ib bit her lip. "I... I can't find my rose or Garry."

"What?!" The news had (y/n) stand on her feet, determined to find Ib's rose and Garry. "Let's look around together. I'm sure your rose and Garry are here somewhere."

Holding hands, they started searching all over the strange room full of scribbles. After a little while, they found Garry lying on the floor unconscious. "It's Garry!" Ib pointed out.

(y/n) kneeled down, shaking Garry gently. "Garry! Garry! Are you ok?!"

Garry let out a painful groan. "Oof..." He slowly sat up, holding his head. "Ow... Ugh... I hit my head..." (y/n) helped Garry up, having him support himself on her shoulder. "Thank you, (y/n)."

"No problem. Can you stand on your own?"

"Yes." Garry carefully released (y/n), now looking at Ib. "Ib, are you alright?"

Ib nodded. "I'm fine, Garry."

"Ah! That's good. At any rate..." Garry was looking around the room with his eyes. "This place is full of scribbles... Is this the toy box?"

(y/n) nodded. "Yeah. We fell from the top floor, remember?"

Garry sweated nervously. "Yes... After she pushed us..." He paused for a second as he calmly smiled. "Well... Let's look for the key and get out!"

"Before that... We have to find Ib's rose. It seems like she lost it."

"What?!" Garry turned to Ib. "You lost your rose?! That's not good at all!"

Ib looked like she was on the verge of tears. "I'm sorry... Even after you two told me to be careful with it..."

(y/n) looked at her with worried eyes, putting her hand on the little girl's shoulder. "Don't worry, Ib. We'll find your rose, ok?"

Garry looked worried as well, a determined look appeared on his face. "It must be in the toy box somewhere! Let's find it!"

In a bit of a panic, the three were searching for Ib's rose. It was hard to find anything in this room since the room was full of messy, colorful scribbles that it camouflaged a lot of things. Going down towards the bottom, they had found a pink key. Ib picked up the key, a small smile on her face. "Look! I found the key!"

Garry smiled at Ib. "Good job, Ib. Now all we have to do is find your rose."

(y/n) nodded happily. "Yeah! Let's-"

A voice interrupted her sentence. "Ooh... What's this? A present for me?" The three turned around to see Mary nearby. She was near a disturbing doll, cheerfully smiling. "Yay! It's soooo pretty! Can I have it? Oh, thank you!" She received a red rose from the doll.

Garry's jaw dropped. "That's... It can't be..." Garry rushed over to Mary with the other two girls following behind. "Mary!"

Mary slowly looked over towards the three. "Oh! Ib, Garry, and (y/n)! Did you find what you were looking for?" Garry and Ib looked worried as (y/n) felt like her blood was starting to boil. "But anyway, look it! I just got this! Pretty, isn't it?"