Chapter 10

Ib and Mary had finally came into the room where Garry and (y/n) were. As they were walking down, they heard a voice. "That so? Ahaha... Oh sure, sometimes. Yeah... Yeah..."

   Mary had a blank expression on her face. "I hear someone talking..."

   Ib peered around the corner, seeing (y/n) leaning against the wall with her eyes closed. Gasping, she rushed over towards (y/n), shaking her shoulders. "(y/n)!"

   Feeling someone shake her made (y/n) open her eyes. She groaned in exhaustion as she rubbed her eyes. "Hm..? Oh hey Ib..." (y/n) saw Mary walk over to her, slightly smiling. "Hey Mary..." She let out a yawn. Looking around, (y/n)'s eyes widen as she quickly stood up. "Where's Garry?"

   (y/n)'s question got answered when she heard his voice from a distance. "Don't see that every day, right? I just ran out, you see..."

   (y/n) just blinked. "The fuck..?" She started walking towards the door with the two girls following.

   "Oh, I really love it. But it takes a while for sure..."

   "Who the heck is he even talking to?"

   "Oh, you too? Why, we certainly do get along, don't we?"

   (y/n) had a bad feeling as she swallowed hard, slowly opening the door. Inside the room, she saw that Garry was sitting on the floor, seeming like he was talking to the doll. (y/n) just blinked, not knowing what to feel. "Garry..?"

   Ib and Mary were looking curiously as Ib tugged on (y/n)'s sleeve. "What's wrong with him..?"

   (y/n) looked at Ib who looked really worried. She couldn't even smile at the little girl to reassure her as (y/n) turned back towards Garry. "I don't know, but... I'm about to find out." (y/n) walked over to Garry as the little girls were lingering at the doorway.

   Garry's face seemed out of it as he did not look like himself. "Hoho! You're really quite entertaining, you know that? I feel like I could talk to you about my every worry."

   (y/n) kneeled down towards Garry, grabbing his shoulders firmly. "Garry! Garry! Can you hear me?!"

   "Huh?! Never heard that before. Can you give me the details? No, no. I won't tell anyone! Your secret is safe with me!"

   (y/n) started shaking his shoulders. "Garry! This isn't funny! Garry!"

   "What?! I don't believe it! Really? Are you for real? Cause that's disgusting! Who'd do that to a girl? If I saw that happening, I'd tell them off for sure!"

   (y/n) started shaking his shoulders more harshly. "Garry! Come on! Snap out of it!"

   "Troubled? I know the feeling. You just feel helpless sometimes. You know you can't run away, but nothing goes well either. Wonder why..?" Garry let out a sigh. "Yeah that works, too. It's nice to not have to think. Just forgetting the bad things... Ahaha! Oh, yes! I'm with you there!"

   "Garry, please!" (y/n) was shaking him violently until she stopped. She felt herself tear up, feeling helpless on what to do.

   Mary walked over to her with Ib behind her. "He's completely out of it, (y/n). We should leave him, and look for a way out."

   (y/n) shook her head. "No! I'm not going to do that! I'm not leaving him!" Ib was looking at her with worried eyes.

   Garry looked up at her, blinking in confusion. "Oh my... Are you alright, young lady? You don't look too well..."

   Not able to hold back anymore, (y/n) gritted her teeth. "God damn it, Garry! Snap out of it!" Raising her hand, (y/n) slapped Garry hard across the face. The sudden slap made the girls jump a little, not expecting (y/n) to do that. Garry blinked as it looked like it somewhat worked. Wanting to make sure, (y/n) slapped him across the face once more.