Accepted

You smile at the town happily, skipping beside Smoker. "I want icecream!" You smile before looking back at Sabo and Law. Sabo was looking around with a small smile. Law seemed very uneasy on the other hand. You pause and slow down to touch the demon's shoulder. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah." He smiles carefully. You frown in worry before an arguing couple catches your attention. Law winces slightly and brushes past, quickly moving to keep up with Smoker. You frown after him lightly, was this already too much for the demon?

"You coming?" Sabo's voice makes you blink back. With a nod, you step to the vampire's side. He studies your face for a bit before touching your shoulder. "It'll be alright..." He breathes. You peer at him before hugging his side.

"You're so sweet Sabo." You murmur, closing your eyes. He swallows lightly, pink dusting his cheeks before putting an arm around you and peering around with a small smile.

"Here's the butchers." Smoker speaks up, making you look up and hurry into the building, peering at the meats they had on display.

"What can I do for you little miss?" The butcher greets. You start to list off what you needed, looking over your list to make sure you didn't need anything else. Smoker and Sabo grab the bags and you look over as Law quickly goes out. You frown lightly, giving Sabo the list.

"I'm going to check on him, he's not feeling well." You murmur to the vampire before hurrying after Law, searching for him, and soon finding him in the alleyway, holding his head. "Law..."

"S-Stay back... I don't want to hurt..." He pants. You frown, the emotions around him must be too much. You take a step forward reaching out and placing hand on his cheek.

"It's okay Law... I'm here." You breathe gently. His eyes open, focusing on you.

"Sorry... I thought I could handle it...." He murmurs. You offer a soft smile.

"Do you want to leave?" You ask.

"No... This helps..." He touches your hand. You search his face before stepping closer and pulling him into a hug.

"Can you focus on me?"

"I'll try..." He murmurs, hugging you shakily. You tighten your arms around him.

"I'm here." You breathe softly. He soon relaxes, nuzzling your shoulder.

"Thanks... For not being afraid..." He pulls back to look at you.

"Cant be afraid of your best friend." You smile. "Come on."

"Wait..." He takes your hand, "Can I hold your hand? It's easier to focus on you like this..."

"Of course." You smile, leading him away.

"There you are." Smoker hums when you find them again.

"Sorry. Law had to take a break." You smile. He nods, glancing at Law briefly.

"Just a bit longer, we'll be done soon enough." He assures carrying on.

Once you had returned home, you stop to smile at Smoker. "Will you stay for dinner?" You ask lightly.

"... Sure, I am hungry after being solid for so long." He touches his chest as his smokey strands escape him, making his form return to it's shifty way.