22: Yeovil

This woman will really give me a heart attack. How can she got off from the moving car just like that?! And how she managed to punched that guy real hard?!

I looked at her. She's silent after we've talked. What the hell is in her mind? After niyang magsinungaling sa akin, sa amin about sa pupuntahan niya and that fucking thing happened a while ago made me angry kaya ko siya nasigawan. And now she's just looking at the window.

I stopped the car.

Napatingin naman siya sa akin, nagtatanong ang mga mata. I was bothered of the silence she's giving me.

I pulled her closer to my chest. I was so damn worried about her! I felt her body tensed. 

"Next time, don't do stupid things. How many times do I have to tell you that?" I whispered.

Pinaharap ko siya sa akin and I just saw her blank expression. This is the first time seeing her like this. I know there's something  wrong.

"Are you okay?"

Tumango lang siya at binaba ang tingin. Is she still affected about what happened? 

"What's wrong?" I asked her again. Hindi siya sumagot. "Tell me, Venice."

"N-nothing," as if I'm going to believe that.

"Why did you need to lie about going to that condo? What did you do there?" napatingin siya sa akin. 

"I-I just visited a f-friend." Oh really?

Tumango nalang ako. Wala naman akong pakialam kung saan siya pupunta or kung sino ang kikitain niya as long as she tells me where. Her life's in danger and I put her here, that's why I am this worried. 

"Teka paano mo alam?" She asked. 

"I just know."

"Were you following me? Bakit pati doon sa nangyari kanina ay nandoon ka?" It's my turn to avoid her gaze. 

"It's a coincidence Watson, don't assume things." Sumimangot naman siya. And I think that's cute. 

"I'm just asking..."

"Get out." I said. Napatingin naman siya sa akin na parang gulat na gulat.

"Pagkatapos mo akong pwersahang isakay dito sa sasakyan mo palalabasin mo naman ako. Wala na, saan naman ako sasakay, ni hindi nga alam ni Paulo kung nasaan ak---"

"Get out, so we can eat." What the hell is she blubbering about?

"Huh?" She looked outside that's when she realized that we're in a parking lot, at sa gilid non ay isang restaurant. "A-ahh akala ko... Teka pwede bang sa bahay nalang?"

"No. I knew that you haven't eaten yet."

"Tsk. Ang weird mo talaga." Ako pa talaga ang weird? Seriously?

"Don't expect me to open the car's door for you. Tsk."

"Bakit, sinabi ko ba? Hinihintay ko ba?" Alam kong naiinis na siya. She deserves that after she lied to me and for doing stupid things.

"Based on your facial expression, I can tell that it's a yes," ngumisi ako.

"Hoy teka lang ha! For your information Mr. Grimes, your speculation is not true. Kainis!" Tapos padabog niyang binuksan ang pinto ng kotse.

Nakita kong napangiwi pa siya, and that's when I noticed her bruised knuckles on her right hand. Damn! That guy's face must be really swollen by now. Does she really punched him that hard? Napailing nalang ako. For sure that kick was hard too.