Saying hi to everyone as she sat down with her lunch next to her sister, she turned towards her twin.

"Hey Bells how is it so far?" "Um good, I almost knocked out Mike in gym but other than that good." The older brunette smiled at her sister as she turned to Angela and asked her about the paper. The young girl with glasses looked at her best friend and told her how Bella gave her a few good ideas.

The 3 girls minus Bella started a coverstation about a boy in their year apparently, his little friend down there isn't so little which suprised them since he's really skinny and kinda short. Before they could countinue Bella spoke up.

"Who are they?"

All 3 girls looked at the direction Bella was looking and there were non other then the Cullen/Hale siblings who were about to enter the cafeteria. Valerie kept quiet intrested in what her friends will say, especially Jessica. Angela was the one that answered the question saying they were the Cullens follwed by Jessica, who said who's kids they were and when and from where they moved then Angela spoke again.

"They all kinda keep to themselves." "Yeah because they're all together like, together together." Valerie rolled her eyes at Jessica's comment and told her off since they only have one couple. Bella turned to her sister.

"You know them?" The older twin of the two popped a grape into her mouth as she nodded. "They're my friends."

Jessica talked about Rosalie and Emmett as they passed their table the couple gave their human friend a small smile which she gladly returned.

"-they're like a thing I'm not even sure that's legal." Valerie was sure she was losing brain cells everytime Jessica talked about them, "Jess they're not actually related."

The brunette was thankful for Angela, she was one of her best friends and a really kind person.

"Yeah but they live together, it's weird." Valerie was ready to choke Jessica to death and she wasn't even done talking about them.

She started to talk about Alice and Jasper, calling Alice weird and saying that Jasper always looks like he's in pain, she said that they're best friends and countinued by saying that she was sure that Valerie and Jasper are a thing.

"Jess that's not nice to say about people. And no, me and Jasper aren't a thing." "Not yet."

The brunette winked at her to which Valerie laughed but before they could countinue their playful argument Bella cut them off once again.

"Who's he?" Jessica looked at Edward then tured back to Bella, "That's Edward Cullen, totally gorgues obviously but apparantley, no one here is good enough for him like I care you know-"

She didn't hear the rest of the sentence since she zoned out, thinking about Jessica's statment from before.

Valerie was brought back by Mike plopping down next to her and putting his arm over her shoulder. He brought his voice down a little as he talked so only the brunette sitting next to him could hear him.

"Hey bestie. You never told me that Bella was pretty."

Valerie let out a small laugh at his words.

"Well Mikey I'm not gonna randomly tell you about my sister's looks because that would be weird."

Saying fair enough, the two chatted until the bell rang. The two alongside Angela and Bella had biology now, so the four teens decided to go together.