Toya: okay good I want to see my son in law I haven't been to his games since middle school.

Reginae: ma don't start that son in law stuff(laughing ).

Toya: girl I'm not doing nothing but stating facts.

Reginae: omg(looks at phone) that's Jaylen calling me now.

Toya: see girl. There he go(laughing)

Reginae :(answers phone) hello?
Jaylen: hey nae what you up too?
Reginae: nothing right now at home.
Jaylen: oh okay you want to hang out?
Reginae: Yea sure let me get dressed and I'll text you when I'm done.
Jaylen: okay .
PHONE CALL ENDED

Reginae: ma I'll be back I'm going to go hang out with Jaylen .

Toya: Okay Nae see you later. I love you.

Reginae: I love you too mom.

TEXT MESSAGE

Reginae: I'm done.
Jaylen:okay I'm outside.

Reginae gets into car with Jaylen

Jaylen: wassup

Reginae: nothing much was just chillin with my
mom.

Jaylen : how's your little sister?

Reginae: she's okay she's upstairs napping.

Jaylen: oh okay and I should've said hi to your mom I forgot to.

Reginae: it's okay there will be other times and plus she said she wanted to come to your season opener so that'll be something. She hasn't seen you play since like 8th grade.

Jaylen : that'll be cool I can't wait for the season to start. Couple more months because we start practice and warm ups already but we really get into it after Thanksgiving break.

Reginae: Yay!! Can't wait for you the games are always fun.

Jaylen: right the crowd is always hype I love it. So how's everything with the apartment stuff(with his eyes on the road)

Reginae: cool I'm debating if I should stay home and save my money up . But I don't know my mom kinda wants me to stay with her for a while even though it was just me and her she's not alone at the house anymore my grandmother moved up her and now my little sister.

Jaylen: Do what you want if you think moving out would be good or staying home would be better it's all up to you. And you and Iyana gonna have already been looking for an apartment.

Reginae: Yea we have been looking for a apartment and I'm not sure I kinda want independence and move out. How's moving in with the guys been?

Jaylen: good at first I was like hell no . No way I'm gonna have a apartment with them but it's cool and fun now.

Reginae: see  that's why I want an apartment. But anyway where are we going?

Jaylen: a tour of my new apartment .

Reginae: ohh can't wait hope you guys cleaned up.

Jaylen: ehhh kinda it's decent .

Reginae: oh gosh what's you definition of decent ??

Jaylen: decent it's not clean clean and it's not dirty .

Reginae: oh okay I'll be the judge of that.

Reginae POV
We pull up to the parking lot of the boys new apartment from the outside it looks nice .

Reginae: the outside looks nice.

Jaylen: yea and it's a pool and gym it's pretty nice.

Reginae: ahh I like it .

Jaylen: hold up let me get my keys out.

Reginae: dang why the music so loud ? I can hear it from the hallway.

Jaylen: I don't know Cody trynna rap on the side so it's probably his ass rapping ..

Reginae: I pray he doesn't make us listen to one of his songs.

Kris: hey wifey .

Reginae:(laughing) hey kris what's up?

Kris: nothing what you doing here?

Reginae: came to get a tour of  you guys new apartment.

Kris: oh let me show you. (Walking) this the living room.(walks over) this the kitchen it's small but it's cool we don't really need that much space anyway. And back there(pointing) that's my room, Jaylen room and on the other side it's Cody room and jalen.

Reginae: let see your room to see if it's clean(laughing) because I bet it ain't clean.

Kris: uh my room is clean(hesitating)

Reginae: kris it's not that bad I expected it to be dirty. But you do need to pick up your under wear poopy boy(laughing)

Kris: heyy enough don't look at my undies.

Reginae: Yea you need to wash them like now boo.