He unconsciously entered his cafe while smiling like crazy. Hyunjin saw that and furrowed his eyebrows. Felix walked towards the room at the back of the cafe and entered it with Hyunjin behind him.

"Are you okay?" asked Hyunjin.

Felix snapped and looked at Hyunjin in confused, "What do you mean? I'm okay," he said.

Hyunjin shook his head, "Well, I thought you've gone mad for a second. You entered the cafe with a smile that could rip off your mouth. There must be something," said Hyunjin.

Felix just shook his head, trying to hide the fact that his new neighbor was the one who made him crazy like this. Felix walked outside the room and sat behind the counter.

Hyunjin sat beside him and scoffed, "Are we playing secrets now?" he asked, more like he teased.

Felix looked at him with his 'are you kidding me' face. Hyunjin showed Felix his cheeky smile as Felix rolled his eyes. Hyunjin nudged Felix's arm a few times that made Felix gave up.

"I found out who my new neighbor is," he started. He told Hyunjin the whole thing that happened last night.

"Well, it looks like someone's falling for their neighbor," teased Hyunjin. Felix looked at Hyunjin expressionless before hitting Hyunjin's lap.

"I didn't even know her name, how am I supposed to fall for her?" Felix asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Well, that's because love works everywhere and sometimes in the unexpected times," said Hyunjin as he lifted his shoulder.

A couple got in the cafe and walked towards the counter, "Welcome. We just opened today so there are discounts for coffees and...,"

***

The day went well, it was a few minutes before closing. Felix walked into the room at the back of the cafe to take a rest. He closed his eyes for a few minutes and pictures of you came.

He once again unconsciously smiled. He took out his phone to open the Instagram app. He went to the explore section and typed a name there. The results showed up and Felix started scrolling to look for the person he meant. His eyes lit up as he saw your name with your face as the profile picture.

Song y/n

Felix was about to go to your profile when Hyunjin called him. He groaned and threw his phone on the table in front of him. He stood up and walked towards the door. He went out of the room and turned around after making sure he closed the door again.

His eyes widen as he saw someone he had been thinking all day. He could see your eyes widen as well. He unconsciously smiled widely for numerous times today.

"This is my best friend and also the owner of the cafe, Lee Felix," introduced Hyunjin.

Felix walked towards the counter still with his smile, "Hey! I'm Felix," he introduced himself.

He saw Ryujin smiled and shifted his gaze towards you, "I'm Ryujin and this is-"

"Song y/n," Felix cut Ryujin off.

Hyunjin looked at both of you, "You know each other?"

"He's my new neighbor," you said as you looked at him in disbelief.

Hyunjin and Ryujin looked both of you before looking at each other with a smile. Ryujin nodded her head, sending a signal to Hyunjin to say something.