𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐋 𝐈𝐈

Day: Saturday, May 17th, 2017 Time: 4:18pmLocation: Dallas, Texas

Time: 4:18pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

OMNISCIENT.

"You think this shit is normal for me? Two people who are blood cousins falling for eachother. I'm fucked up like you but one thing I do know is that I want to be with you and you will always have my heart. When I moved with my grandma you were the only person I could think about and I couldn't get you out my head." Paris told him truthfully. When she moved keith ran through her mind day and night nonstop.

"I can't go back into this with you bro. I don't feel the same way about you anymore and you need to let go of the past and move on. We cousins and it's nothing right about what we had going on. The shit wasn't love, it's wasn't sex, it's called incest. I've moved on and I'm happy now with Arkeisha and you should find somebody else to be happy with." Keith says.

She sighed. "Keith we've been through a lot and I carried your child at one point in time. You were depressed when I had a miscarriage. You were excited to be a father and we had our plans to run away and not deal with our family shaming us." She reminded him of the situation with her pregnancy. Back when Paris was twelve about to go on thirteen and Keith was thirteen before he had went to jail.

She had gotten pregnant and the two planned on keeping it and running away together but things didn't go accordingly. Paris miscarried at three months and was a bleeding mess. Her mother coming home to find her in the bathroom and rushing her to the hospital. The doctors having to clean her out and cut the bottom of her stomach open to treat her cervix due to some damages that had occurred during the miscarriage.  Keith and her were both devastated but mostly him. Her pregnancy wasn't noticeable, paris did good at hiding it and till this day her mother didn't know who's baby she was carrying, and or how the younger girl hid her pregnancy from her. But instead of her criticizing and punishing  her daughter. She chose to be supportive through the hard time and make sure paris held it together.

"Of course I was upset it was my child that you was carrying and like I said before that was the past and I'm keeping all of that in the past. I don't love you like that anymore. We family and that's how I look at you now and that shit won't change. Yes I was in love with you at a point in time but now that is over. Let this shit go paris. We was kids." He told her.

"Everything is different now." And with that, keith walked out the bathroom and went back downstairs. Not wanting to continue to entertain her or the conversation anymore.

Paris heart felt numb and a large lump formed in her throat. She was heartbroken that he had moved on and she was still stuck in their past situation.

Her eyes began to glisten once again but this time she held her tears back and sucked it up. She rinsed her face off with some warm water from the sink and walked back downstairs.

"Bye." She said while walking out the front door not giving them a chance to say anything.

She got in her car and drove off. Taymor had some business to handle and zion was the only person who she could go to for support and comfort at the moment. Him and her have talked every other day since she's been in town but haven't had a deep conversation in a while and she missed the old days when they both came to each other for support.

-

Paris pulled up in front of zion mom house which of course he lives with her. She walked on the porch and knocked on the door.

He didn't answer the first time so she knocked a few more times until the front door swung open revealing a face she was surprised to see.

"Jonathan ?" Paris furrowed her eyebrows confused. He stared at her in a daze like he had turned into a zombie. He looked slow and sick.

"Jonathan." She repeated. He nodded his head and continued to stare at her. She rolled her eyes and pushed passed him walking into the house.

"Zion!" She shouted. Paris waited for a response but didn't get one. She walked upstairs, going to zion room, finding him spread out on his bed naked with white residue on the side of his nose and cocaine on the nightstand.

"Zion!" She shook his body to see if he would wake up. Paris shook his body harder than the first time and he still didn't budge.

She climbed on the bed and lifted his upper body up and tried to smack his face to see if he would wake up but he gave no type of response.

Her nerves started to become bad and went into instant panic mode.

"He's fine." A high Jonathan leaned against the doorway.

"Sometimes when you overdo drugs things like this happen but he will be fine." He said. Paris ignored everything that came out his mouth and pulled her phone out to call 911.

"I said he fine!" Jonathan smacked the phone out her hand causing it to fall on the floor. She tried to grab it but he stepped on it with his large sized shoe cracking her screen.

"Fucking idiot!" She yelled at him. She tried to run over to zion phone that was on his nightstand but Jonathan grabbed a handful of her hair and threw paris down to the floor. He dragged her out of zion room and down the hallway to the guest room.

"You deserve every last thing you about to get." He continued to drag her into the guest room. He picked her up and threw paris on the bed while yanking her pants and panties down.

Jonathan pulled down his shorts along with his boxers. He rammed himself inside of her with no warning. Paris screamed outta pain and dug her nails down into his face, trying to hurt him but it didn't seem to work because he started grinning. He thrusted inside of her, in and out while rocking his hips back and forth, placing kisses on the side of the lighter girl face. She turned her head to the side to stop him from kissing her face but then he moved down to her neck.

"FUCKING GET OFF OF ME!" Paris started beating on his chest with her tiny hands. He sped up the pace and his strokes became even more rough than before. Paris body soon froze up and she stopped putting up a fight because she became in shock as of what was happening to her at the moment.

"Fuck..." Jonathan groaned in her ear as he released himself inside of her.

His body collapsed on top of her and his breathing was irregular. He rolled over on the other side of the bed breathing heavily.

Paris vision became blurry from the tears that formed in her eyes but they weren't ready to fall yet. She crawled up into a ball and put her face into her knees as she rocked herself back and forth.

The warm tears soon began to release and flow down her face and her eyes started to sting from the tears. She sniffed to keep from letting him hear her cry as he still was laid out next to her. Paris feelings at this point was crushed and hurt and she didn't know what to do at the moment. All she could think was how could this happen to her.

-

aint proofread, sorry for any errors.