𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋

The next dayDay: Sunday, May 17th, 2017Time: 1:19pm Location: Dallas, Texas

The next day
Day: Sunday, May 17th, 2017
Time: 1:19pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

TAYMOR MCINTYRE.

"Let's be honest with each other and get everything off our chest, agreed?"

Kentrell sighed. "Agreed."

"I've been snorting pills for the last month or so. It was the high that made me forget everything that had happened and stopped me from thinking about you. Things are hard for me and the pills are the only thing that is helping me through all the shit going on in my life. And I sometimes dab back and forth with cocaine." I explained to him.

"So you couldn't smoke weed?"

"Kentrell don't start. Pills high is way better than weed and I'm sure you know that." I rolled my eyes.

"I don't because I never snorted pills." He said carelessly.

I rolled my eyes again. "Well you snort coke so you should know. It's kinda the same thing."

"Nigga it's two different things."

"Lets not even go there. I thought we were being honest with each other with no judgement." I sucked the inside of my cheek in.

"I'm not judging you."

"Really? Because it seems like it."

"Well I'm not!" He raised his voice a little.

I sighed and shook my head. "whatever."

"You still with that nigga?"

"You know I am."

He chuckled. "So why is you here and you got a whole nigga?" I looked at him in disbelief because he was in no position to ask that and he's the one who's been back and forth in a relationship while dealing with me. And on top of that has the nerve to have attitude like I'm in the wrong. The nerve of this dude.

"How can you sit up here and have an attitude? If anything I should be the one with an attitude. All the shit you put me through and you don't even care like yeah you felt bad but I thought you would atleast have more respect for me. But instead you worried about who I'm with and shit. You're trying to make me the bad guy and I have done nothing wrong kentrell." I put pressure on his name, dragging it.

"And I see you still have them selfish ways." I added in.

"I'm just worried about you taymor." He sound concerned.

I smacked my lips. "We'll don't be. I'm doing fine and I don't even know why I bothered to come see you. All this could of been avoided between us but nope I was trying to make things work but now I see we won't ever work out." I told him my true feelings of how I've been feeling since yesterday.

I thought maybe me and kentrell could work this out between us but I feel I was wrong after some of the shit he said to me the day before.

"So what you trying to say?"

I sighed. "I'm just saying that I need to stay away from you. This is not healthy for the both of us and we both need to work on ourselves. You're fucked up and I'm fucked up it's best for us to not see each other for a little while."

"Tay why you doing this to me? Better yet why you doing this to us?" He had a shocked expression like he never thought the day would come.

"Kentrell it's not even an us. You still haven't told anyone about us outside of paris. I'm still your secret and it will always be like that. I'm not going to force anything that's clearly not meant to be." I told him.

"Taymor are you fucking serious right now? All this shit that happened between us and you're worried about being my secret? That shit ain't even important to me right now, what's going on between us is what's important to me." He said. "And I told my brother keith about us." He added in.

"It don't even matter anymore. I'm over all of this and I don't care about being your secret or whatever because I'm not dealing with this and plus you're still with jania."

"You still with that nigga!" His jaw clenched. "And nene ain't even fucking with me right now so stop speaking on shit and don't know what shit really is nigga."

I shook my head and put the black corded phone up on the hook, getting up from the chair and walked out the visitation room.

I'm over the bullshit with me and him. I tried to make ends meet but he had to judge me and my situations and acted as if I didn't have a right to how I feel anything about of what has been going on.

I'm the one who was raped and almost got choked to death. Not him. It was me and I forever have to live with that hurt. He's the one who did all that shit to me and somehow he always make it seem like nothing is never his fault and it's always about kentrell.

-

Didn't proofread nun buh see yall next chapter.

and sorry for errors and da short chapter.