Walk In The Dark

Your eyes ease open to an unfamiliar room. Humming softly, you sit up, rubbing your cheek. The sound of glass moving makes you look over at the tea pot as a mouse's head pokes out. Then you remember, you were still in the weird place. "Morning Ace." You hum.

The mouse hops to the bed before he changes back, stretching with a low groan. "Morning." You rub at your eyes and look over as Sabo comes in with a tray of food.

"Morning ___, I hope you like pancakes." He breathes with a warm smile. He hands you the tray and you smile a bit.

"Keep this up and I'll want to take you home with me Sabo." You hum playfully.

"That sounds like fun." He rumbles thoughtfully. You smile and dig into your food. You really would miss them when you go back. Then again if Luffy could go between both places so could they.

"Mm I guess we're heading to Thriller Woods then." Ace gets up, grabbing some clothes and going out.

"Thriller Woods..." You echo, peering at Sabo.

"Yeah, it's a dark place, there's a creature there that steals shadows there. We'll have to be careful." He murmurs.

"Sounds fun." You scoff. He chuckles lightly, taking the now empty tray.

"Then fun it shall be." He says before starting out.

"That... Was sarcasm..." You murmur. With a shake of your head you get ready to go, heading out to the kitchen to put up the tray. Then you head outside to meet the others with a smile. "Alright, into the woods to meet Brook and find the way to the castle!." You nod to them.

With that, Sabo takes the lead, so you move to his side. "We're pretty close to it, so it shouldn't take long." He breathes.

"Do you go there often?" You ask him.

"Yeah. Its the best place to get ingredients for food." He smiles softly at you.

"You have the bluest eyes Sabo... can I keep you?" You breathe. His eyes widen briefly before he tugs on the rim of his hat, smiling lightly.

"___ ... you're too much my dear..."

"I'm sure you can handle it." You nudge him. He really was too cute for his own good. He chuckles lightly looking you in the eye before leaning over.

"Careful my dear. We're all mad here." His gentle warning makes a chill run down your spine. He pulls away and tilts his head. "So we may be unpredictable at times." He adds, staring into your eyes. Damn he sure knew how to get your heart going. At this rate you might just have to keep this one.

A sneeze behind you makes you both look back at Ace, some of his mouse features were starting to show. Sabo blinks and stops as Ace changes back before leaning down and transferring the mouse to his chest pocket again. You smile a bit as he straightens.

"So responsible." You comment. He pauses and looks at you before chuckling lightly.

"You're so keen on complementing me." He murmurs thoughtfully.

"I just havent found a reason to dislike anything about you." You hum.

".... Hey, we're here too." Zoro speaks up frowning.

"Princess! Pay attention to us too." Sanji pouts. You blink at them in surprise.

"Look at that you made them jealous." Sabo teases lightly.