Chapter 18 His Maintenance

Start from the beginning

    When talking about misunderstanding, Julia deliberately aggravated the tone and spread it to the ears of others. The other people misunderstood it. It would be hard to say if there was a misunderstanding.

    The emperor has been cold-eyed and has no voice. It is obvious that the emperor has the intention of killing people by knife. Even if he is not successful, he can completely stay out of it.

    The Queen is also an attitude of Mingzhe, even if she is injured by her grandson.

    Qin Keer sank slightly, this palace is really dirty and complicated, cruel and ruthless.

    "The Queen Mother, although her husband is usually reckless, but her heart is kind, Mingyue believes that she will never make such a thing that hurts the emperor and grandson. Please check the Queen Mother." Qin Mingyue, who had been silent for a while, suddenly opened his mouth and asked for love. Deep, a worried face, a look of fearless.

    However, no one knows what she thinks in her mind.

    Her words were said to the Queen Mother, but a pair of blind people sneaked into Bailimo from time to time.

    Qin Keer secretly sneered, Qin Mingyue, this is obviously done for someone to see. Qin Mingyue is also smart, knowing how to make people feel.

    It’s just that someone will see it in the eye, it’s hard to say.

    Sure enough, someone’s eyes didn’t lift, not to mention too much attention.

    Seeing Qin Mingyue’s gloomy and disappointing face, Qin Keer glanced at the inkless ink, and the lips couldn’t help but take a moment. The beauty was dedicated, did you give a reaction?

    "She is kind and she looks at her as the most vicious." Princess Yuping, who had been somewhat embarrassed, finally found the opportunity to ridicule Qin Keer again.

    "The Queen Mother, she can, she, will not do that." Nangong Yu also pleaded, but the voice was a bit uncertain.

    "Nan Gongyu, do you forget that she almost smashed Murong Qingqing?" Princess Yuping was awkward, and some of them were incredulously staring at Nangongyu. They were all crazy, even Nangong Yu was pleading for this woman. .

    Ying Qiu has been guarded by Qin Keer, and the instinctive action is better than all the extra words.

    "Well, the mourners have to look at it. Now the facts are in front of us. The evidence is conclusive. How can she argue?" The Queen Mother’s heart was angry, but she had to change her mouth. She did not think that Baili Mo actually confronted her with Qin Keer. I didn't even think that Julia would protect Qin Keer.

    The facts are in front of us, and everyone can testify. She does not believe that Qin Keer’s great ability can turn over in this situation.

    The scorpion of everyone fell on Qin Ker's body again, and they all want to know what Qin Keer can say in this situation?

    Looking at her, she still had a plain face, and the scorpion of Baili ink flashed, and she seemed to have a well-thought-out attitude.

    He is really looking forward to her reaction.

    Qin Keer did not look at the Queen Mother, but ignored it directly. Instead, he looked at the side of the arm that was still holding Xiao Zhuo’s arm. The lips were slightly moving, and the word slowly said, "The meaning of the side is Is it that these fine needles are stuck in the arm of the emperor?"

    Xiao Zhuoer was very sad, but so many of his relatives, including his mother-in-law, did not propose to treat him. Qin Ke The child looked really distressed.

    The scorpion of the side stunned and trembled, but still replied, "Everyone was there. Zhuo Er was just a fall, but he didn't cry. It was when you went to help him, he suddenly burst into tears. It was at that time that Zhuoer suddenly felt the pain and burst into tears. In the meantime, except for me, I only had you licked Zhuoer. I am Zhuoer’s mother. It’s too late to hurt. How can it not hurt him? You said that you are not Who can it be?"

    "The side can be thought of clearly, and it is a big sin to fall into the daughter of a heavy minister." Qin Keer suddenly stood up straight, cold and sinking, one by one sweeping through the presence of several people, in the voice It is also a bit chilly with a bit of shock.

    In a word, everyone who was shocked was shocked, and the side of her nearest body trembled.

    "No, I didn't frame you. Just everyone saw it clearly. You said that I fell in love with you. Is there any evidence?" Side sighed with a sigh of relief and hurriedly defended.

    There is no evidence, Qin Keer said nothing is useless.

    Seeing the reaction of the side squat, Qin Keer sneered, the evidence, of course she has, and absolutely let them have nothing to say.

    She didn't mind pulling the man out and laying the ground for so long, it should be the beginning of the show.

    ------ Off topic ------