♥35♥ Her shopping trip

Start from the beginning

"That is actually pretty smart..." Mina had to admit that it will stop the fighting. "But Yuuki-chan, you'll worry them, won't you? If you worry Bakugou like that, he will be livid when he finds you." 

"That's okay! I already know how to make him happy~." 

The first thing Jirou and Mina thought of was something so explicit that it couldn't be described in the form of words! They both blushed, but Jirou covered her face. 

"Y-Yuuki, you can't! You can't just give away your first time like that!" 

"I can't sit next to Bakugou for the trip?" 

"Huh?" Now her words really put Mina and Jirou to shame. 

"Jirou-chan and Mina-chan are thinking of dirty stuff, huh~?" Hagakure teased. 

"No I wasn't!" 

"Hahaha! I did~!" Mina was not afraid to admit what she was thinking! "But Yuuki-chan, I bet the boys will be fighting over who will sit next to you." 

"Huh? Why?" 

'She's completely unaware she's got a harem!' The three girls thought at once. 

"If you want to, Yuuki-san, you can sit next to me. I'll prepare snacks for you." 

"I'm sitting next to Momo." Yuuki instantly changed her mind! 

"Yaomomo, we're already sitting next to each other!" Mina wanted to see Yuuki choose one of the guys from her harem! 

"Huh? We promised already?" Yaoyorozu asked her. 

"Yes! Yes!" 

"I see. Then! We can sit together on the way ba-" 

"I wanna sit with Yaomomo on the way back~!" Hagakure, just like Mina, also wanted to see Yuuki sit with one of the guys from the harem. "By the way, I am shipping Todoroki and Yuuki-chan together~." 

"Huh? Am I the only one who thinks she and Kirishima look better together?" Jirou questioned. "Ashido, what do you think?" 

"I am a hardcore Bakugou and Yuuki shipper." 

"What do you mean by shipping? I doubt Yuuki-san will allow you to deliver her to different people..." Yaoyorozu was about to feed Yuuki another piece of the crepe but then she realized Yuuki was no longer here on the bench. "Yuuki-san?! Where did she go?!" 

At the very same time, Bakugou and Kaminari were still unable to find Yuuki. This fact alone as aggravating the explosion boy. "Idiot face..." 

"What do we do?! I know! We'll go to the lost children's service! They'll make a call from the microphone!" 

"And tell them to say what?! There is a stray honey badger on the lose?!" 

"Yeah." 

Bakugou wanted to punch him so bad! "Idiot! Are you trying to send Yuuki to the fucking zoo?!" he then pushed Kaminari, "Go that way and search properly!" 

"Alright! Alright! Stop being so mean to me, will you?!" Kaminari wondered where she could be. "If I was Yuuki-chan..." 

"You will never be her, dunce face." 

"Stop it, will you?!" 

...

Tokoyami received a leaflet not too long ago and it directed him to a stationary shop outside the mall. The stationary shop was a good shop since it sold a lot of dark-themed stationary items at a good price.