♥35♥ Her shopping trip

Start from the beginning

"What?! It's clean!" 

"If you touch her, she will catch your stupid." 

"You can't catch stupid!" 

"Your level of stupid is so strong, you make the dumbest kid in U.A look like a genius!" 

"So mean! There's no way Yuuki-chan will choose you when you're such an ass!" 

"What did you say?! You wanna fight, Pichu?!" He got ready in a battle stance, his palms made little explosions and he showed no signs of regrets to his his Quirk in public.

"Pichu?!"

"Would have you have preferred Plusle or Minun?" Bakugou said with an irritating smirk.

"Of all the Pokemon you choose to call me, you choose the weak ones?! At least call me Pikachu or something!" 

"Bah! Pikachu's name will be ruined if I call you it!" 

"You- hey, where's Yuuki?" He was too focused on arguing with Bakugou that he only just noticed Yuuki was gone.

"Huh?" Bakugou was wondering why he felt a little lighter for a short while. "Where'd she go?" 

Yuuki was watching a man making crepes from the floor she was sitting on. She was feeling peckish and she wanted to eat something sweet and filling at the same time. The smell was so good~. 

"Yuuki-chan?!" 

"Hm?" Yuuki looked at Mina to see she was lining up for crepes along with Jirou, Hagakure, and Yaoyorozu. 

"My, my! You're still a honey badger?!" Yaoyorozu got down and held her arms out so Yuuki could come and let her pick her up. 

"Yeah. For some reason, I can't turn back yet." 

"That's a shame." Jirou said to her, "What are you doing here? It's dangerous if you're alone." 

"Why?" Yuuki asked. 

"Because you're like this, someone might call animal control on you! You need to be very careful!" Hagakure found her new form very adorable and she was petting her head. 

"Oh. I see, animals can't walk around without someone to accompany them..."

"N-no, I mean no way can a honey badger walk around like you. You will definitely be sent to a zoo." Jirou said while sweat dropping. 

Yaoyorozu decided to treat her friends to crepe. She would have liked to treat Uraraka too but she was nowhere to be found after they saw her running away while holding her cheeks. 

With a knife and fork she had created, Yaoyorozu cut Yuuki's crepe so it's easy for her to eat in her current form. "Okay! Ah~." 

"Ah." Yuuki opened her mouth and she let Yaoyorozu feed her. 

Hagakure, Mina, and Jirou were looking at the scene and they all imagined a fluffy and cute background in behind the two. 

"Is it tasty? Remember to chew properly." 

"Hmm~!" 

'They're so cute it hurts...!' The three of them could just watch them all day. 

"By the way, you never told us why you were alone." Yaoyorozu asked her. 

"Bakugou and Kaminari were fighting." 

"They what?! Yuuki-san, they're probably worried about you!" 

"I know." 

"But you still walked away?!" Jirou exclaimed, "Why?!" 

Yuuki opened her mouth and Yaoyorozu fed her another piece of crepe. While eating, she explained herself. "They're bound to realize I am gone so they will stop fighting and both will have to look for me. Smart, right?"